I think we are ready to take the next step

I am trying with the black dildo as I said, do you think its best just to express it verbally like that? your pictures are amazing and I really appricate the advise..

Last edited:
I am trying with the black dildo as I said, do you think its best just to express it verbally like that? your pictures are amazing and I really appricate the advise..
I think she would appreciate it more if you were straight up with her... The way you're doing it now is somewhat a form of manipulation..when the topic finally comes up shes gonna be thinking oh he was setting me up for this all along... Just be straight with her...shes your wife, thats what yall signed up for. Thanks for the compliment

Its just I introduced the black dildo very recent, dontvwant tonmess things up, but younthink its the right thing?

We are s swing couple and it took about 2 years for her to get there. It was slow going but a few things kept changing working her there. Tho line others lots here is BS so you have to find the right mix.

....Just remember WHO this is for, Mj ... if she's shown no signs of interest in a B@W relationships, you're likely to be frustrating yourself as well as irritating her. Wives screwing other men is a very personal & sensitive desire, and when it crosses racial lines, it often raises it to a whole new level. Plus, it isn't something you turn OFF like a facet when the novelty of the events begin to wear off. The repercussions of this activity often outweigh the practicalities of it. Particularly when you have children at home, who depend on a strong family structure, the risks are simply too great to risk, as the children are the ones are impacted the most. Just try to realize that 90%+ of what you read here is pure fantasies by guys who enjoy "jerk off" novelties and wish to play a part in it.

This is the truth.

Maintaining a good sexual relationship and openly talking about likes, dislikes, fantasies and desires is the key. Every couple is differnt in how they communicate about their sexual needs and feelings.

If you are not (yet) used to openly talk about such things, it will most likely be the wrong approach to directly confront your partner with this (or any other) "specialized" sexual fantasy of yours. Make sure you have good and frequent sexual activities with your wife where you openly communicate both your and HER desires. But the most important part is to listen closely to what HER fantasies and desires are, and then to figure out where they match your own.

IMO this is the FIRST "step", far before you even should introduce her to your wish to watch her with a third player. The point is that you cannot "make her do" what she doesn`t want to. Also she won`t do anything (in your presence) that hasn`t been well discussed and agreed upon. (However, even many here may say different, you have good chances as long as you have the right approach. ;) ) Good luck.

Maintaining a good sexual relationship and openly talking about likes, dislikes, fantasies and desires is the key. Every couple is differnt in how they communicate about their sexual needs and feelings.

If you are not (yet) used to openly talk about such things, it will most likely be the wrong approach to directly confront your partner with this (or any other) "specialized" sexual fantasy of yours. Make sure you have good and frequent sexual activities with your wife where you openly communicate both your and HER desires. But the most important part is to listen closely to what HER fantasies and desires are, and then to figure out where they match your own.

IMO this is the FIRST "step", far before you even should introduce her to your wish to watch her with a third player. The point is that you cannot "make her do" what she doesn`t want to. Also she won`t do anything (in your presence) that hasn`t been well discussed and agreed upon. (However, even many here may say different, you have good chances as long as you have the right approach. ;) ) Good luck.
excellent answer !!!!!!!!!!! A ++++

Back