I think my wife would be in, but we are too afraid to discuss this matter

Bliss

Male
Hi everyone! I am 27 yo and wife 24 yo from Eastern Europe. We just got married and we have love eachother.
One year ago, when we discussed our ex partners, it turned out that my wife dated a black guy when she was in USA with Work and travel. She told me that all he needed was sex and they sex would sex chat a lot and she gave him a lot of blow jobs because sex was very painful to her since he was quite big, and that's how she got to love blowjobs, but that he was treating her like a bitch and fucked her tio hard and she found that rude. I found the guy in her facebook friend lists and he looks like a true bull. She also told me that when we met she was wondering what size is my cock, but now she says she is not a size queen and my cock is fine. I tried to look a bit upset that she has had sex with a black guy, and she told me she doesn't regret anything (in my country interracial sex is a taboo, and there are very few black people here).
I have been fantasinzig about hersubmitting to BBC ever since. I told her a few times "I had this dream last night that you were sucking a big black cock and it made me jealous"and she told me "I am such a bad woman in your dreams, you love me and I fuck these black guys ".I am still afraid to tell her that I want her to do this for real in front of me, dont't know what her reaction would be. Any advice? Thanks

You will never know until you tell her "I want to see you with a black man". After she says "Yes", then, ask her to do it in your bedroom.

Judge her mood and practice patience my man. You may upset her by telling her but the door has been opened by what she has already experienced. To me it actually sounds like she enjoyed more than just the blowjob...she might have enjoyed the way he treated her and that is the only reason I can think of that she would keep him in her facebook friends list. But, it's up to you and based on what you already know sounds like to me there is a 50 - 50 chance she will be ok with it.

Back