i think hubby likes black dick

I'm sucking black cock behind my GF's back and want to share with her. any idea's? should I start taking pictures? how can I lead her into ths without seeming gay or her losing respect for me cause I like to suck big black cocks?
You are gay and she will lose respect for you, but you may have fun doing it. If you don't want to risk losing your primary relationship, you should be more circumspect than merely outing yourself. Ask her about her fantasies and admit that you have a fantasy of sucking cock in front of her. Perhaps tell her of a past experience and suggest that you will let her watch you with another man if she wants. See how she reacts and slowly acclimatize her to the water before you dump a big pail of cold water on her head. She may be more willing than you think or she might find it totally outside the realm of acceptable behavior. If the latter, you will have to decide which is more important; sucking cock and getting your jollies or keeping the relationship with your girlfriend. If it is keeping the relationship with your girlfriend, you had better stop sucking the cock or eventually that pail of water will tip over on your own head.

Back