i think hubby likes black dick

I'm sucking black cock behind my GF's back and want to share with her. any idea's? should I start taking pictures? how can I lead her into ths without seeming gay or her losing respect for me cause I like to suck big black cocks?

my first was with our Realtor, big black and uncut,, yum,, he was the same guy that my wife had me clean them both up

if I remember right I had a climax
My husband did it for me, the first time, on my birthday! We had already talked about it, because I was just turned on by the idea. So, after my BF came in me, and we both laid back, expecting that Tommi would crawl between my legs...I looked up and he was staring at Dekes wet cock, and Deke smiled at him and said, "go for it, man!" The next thing I knew I was watching my husband suck his first dick. I was SO turned on I didn't know what to do, so I just stared in disbelief as he licked his shaft and balls and sucked him until he was hard, again. Then he came over and started licking me, but it wasn't long before I pushed him out of the way and pleaded with Deke to do me again! Thank for the reminder - I'm at work and I was having a stressful day! LOL! Cheers! DeeAnna

My husband did it for me, the first time, on my birthday! We had already talked about it, because I was just turned on by the idea. So, after my BF came in me, and we both laid back, expecting that Tommi would crawl between my legs...I looked up and he was staring at Dekes wet cock, and Deke smiled at him and said, "go for it, man!" The next thing I knew I was watching my husband suck his first dick. I was SO turned on I didn't know what to do, so I just stared in disbelief as he licked his shaft and balls and sucked him until he was hard, again. Then he came over and started licking me, but it wasn't long before I pushed him out of the way and pleaded with Deke to do me again! Thank for the reminder - I'm at work and I was having a stressful day! LOL! Cheers! DeeAnna
I love the fact you thought it was a huge turn on. What a wonderful loving wife....

Every husband/bf here does to *does* to some extent. It's a matter of degree on how far the desire reaches. Watching the fun and excitement is still nice, but nothing beats being an active participant!

I bet he does like BLACK COCK... he IS a whiteboy after all!!! Explore this with him, see if you can get him to suck BLACK COCK! That would probably be incredibly hot for both of you! Then, you can call your cuck hubby a "cock-sucker," whenever you want, and it will be totally true! I also think you should encourage him to get FUCKED by a BIG BLACK COCK bareback, so he gets inseminated, and BLACKED RAW! There is something so satisfying about a wimpy whiteboy hubby getting FUCKED like a woman in front of his wife! You can hold his hand, and tell him to take it like a "good girl," while he is squealing and whimpering while he is getting BLACKED! Also, nothing is more humiliating, emasculating, or feminizing as a whiteboy hubby that gets FUCKED like a bitch, and inseminated! I bet you both could have fun with this! I really do hope you convince your hubby to get his lilly white ass BLACKED, and BRED!!!

Back