I sucked a black cock, my boyfriend doesn't know... did I do it right??

Ana Karen

Female
Hi, and well, I'm a girl from Spain, I currently live in Kingston Jamaica, I'm an educator, last weekend, I sucked my first black cock, a 36 year old man, I'm 25 years old, the man I sucked his cock, he's an electrician, obviously my boyfriend I have in Spain doesn't know, I haven't seen him for 4 months. I would like to know if I did the right thing or not in sucking the black cock of the electrician man?

You have much bigger problems than a boyfriend who doesn’t know you’re sucking black men on the side. You have somehow aged 4 years in the span of about 12 days. This seems like something that should take priority over everything else you have going on right now.

Hi, and well, I'm a girl from Spain, I currently live in Kingston Jamaica, I'm an educator, last weekend, I sucked my first black cock, a 36 year old man, I'm 25 years old, the man I sucked his cock, he's an electrician, obviously my boyfriend I have in Spain doesn't know, I haven't seen him for 4 months. I would like to know if I did the right thing or not in sucking the black cock of the electrician man?
There is nothing wrong with what you did. Hopefully it will progress further.

You sure did.

Should fuck him next time

I mean you do you but in my opinion cheating is never right. If you aren't happy with your partner to the extend that you have to go and fuck another person behind your partner's back, then why are you with your current partner in the first place? Should've least talked to him beforehand.

Also, stop catfishing bro.

Last edited:
12 days ago. You said you were living in Guatemala, and you were 21, and it had happened the previous Friday.

Did he have a big cock and how did you feel doing it? If I was your bf I would love it.

Yess wow I am so proud.

soon he and his mates will be fucking you silly and he need not know... unless you want him to

Back