I saw a post on YouTube about STD'S At Splash Mocha

There's always someone jumping the gun , reading is Fun For The Mentality. I saw this guy on YouTube, so if you have a issue with it don't come at me, I'm just the curious one . My two cents worth is dealing with health issues . We are all or supposed to be Adults here so act like it . Defamation of someone's business Really. Have him ask YouTube to take down the video. But as for me I want to know about before I plan to attend. Peek this scenario , I'm having a party for all B2W members. Now wouldn't you want more details about the party. Bye Felicia .

There are no reported Std’s from “splash mocha” nor any YouTube videos about “splash mocha” in general the lifestyle and our community are pretty responsible people it’s big yet small . There are however several videos about mocha fest and std’s which is a totally different event with a totally different crowd !! They are not lifestyle !! I’ve been to 7 splash events and haven’t had any type of such problem or talked to anyone that has I am also checked regularly 👍🏾

Back