I love sucking big black cock

I’m basically a sissy that Enjoys submitting to BBC And to dominant women. I’d love you to watch me suck a bbc and verbally guide me,maybe ******* my head down. After that maybe you would watch me fucked balls deep while I lick your pussy. You could ******* me to take the BBC load either in my boi pussy or in my mouth where I would show you bbc cum before I swallowed. Whatever pleases you as a dom mistress.

These are 2 pics of me sucking and getting fucked by an 11” long by 8” around. I loved it but sadly there was not a dominant mistress there to direct me.
Ball deep is the only way to take a cock in your ass!

It is natural for me sucking BBC, no need to be gay or Bi, it is just natural to do it.
A natural black cocksucker. Yep I get it. For me I am bi and like more than just sucking cock. Lol. It is what ever you want it to be. Happy you enjoy sucking your wife’s bulls I’m sure they love it as well.

Ever since the first time I gave head to a black guy I was obsessed with it I thought eventually I’d get over it but over the years i it gets worse but I love it so much I even pay ******* to let me suck them off I love sucking bbc more than pussy
I’am ready to be taken fully by a black cock in my ass and mouth and slammed face down on the bed and left like a whore with his cum running out of my ass . If anyone can make this happen feel free to send me a message

Back