I LOVE CLEAN UP MY WIFE'S PUSSY

Hello, friends. My hotwife Brandi doesn't know it yet (I'll start teasing it this weekend), but .....since she already knows I don't have a sweet tooth, she knows not to get me a birthday cake. But, since she officially became my BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE this past November (we been married a few years, but I haven''t fucked her even once, been saving her pussy for something special), she's going to give me my first creampie and I CANNOT WAIT !!! How do I KNOW she''s going to give it to me? I'm going to get help from 2 BBC men that are already on the ready and we'll hold her down if needed, she's NOT leaving the condo. Sounds harsh or against her will, but it wouldn't sound that way if you knew she kinda likes having no choice and it's something I haven't taken enough advantage of lately. So, will have two BBC men cover her pussy and asshole with their loads and then I'll slurp slurp slurp.

I love clean up duties,but sadly for me ,I just get to do the merest job of cleaning up my wife upon her returning home after being with her lover.
She allows me to cleans up a little,but she wants to keep the vast majority of his sperm inside her,she gets a big thrill from feeling him seeping out of her,in the days following their encounters.

I LOVE TO CLEAN UP MY WIFE'S PUSSY after a BBC Bust her pussy I am addicted to that thick and creamy black cum I really clean with my tongue every inch of hat swollen ... what about you guys??
For me hubby j cleaning a fresh pie is the most erotic act a husband could perform. It is proof that he submits unconditionally and she has unlimited freedom. In that moment its the greatest HIGH Ive EVER had, far better than any *******.

Mine insisted beforehand she needed to see me suck his cum from her pussy afterwards and then eventually suck her favorite lovers cocks so she could let herself completely feel ok with what she was feeling and allowing herself to desire from this lifestyle and know im all in with our new and changing marriage and roles because of this lifestyle and if she could see me do that to a lover she really liked she thinks she would feel more confident and motivated to see where this path could lead us and help her for sure see me as submitting to another man as her lover our dominate alpha in our marriage and relationship. She would probably loose a little respect and desire for me seeing me suck her lovers large cock and probably want to have sex with him more afterwards being turned on by me sucking his larger cock and him being physically perfect alpha male she would naturally want to have sex with and its ok if she likes having sex with him more than she ever did with me and letting herself admit that to herself and to me and see where it can lead us both.

She never wanted me to lick her pussy with anyone other than bulls and lovers she was very attracted to and that she really enjoyed fucking. She did it so she could feel no guilt and enjoying we both want her to be a selfish bitch and enjoy her hung lovers and to enjoy humiliating me for both our pleasure and to give me a change to participate as a couple by licking her hung lovers cum load out of her pussy because she was attracted enough to him and his cock she wanted him to cum inside her and feel mated by him and see if he was good enough for her to consider continuring to fuck her but also get off birthcontrol and give him what all her bulls really desire.. impregnat her tight white pussy with their black cum and be a part of our life permanently forsing us both to play a long term part with her and not only cuckolding me daily but making it almost essentiall for her black lover to feel compelled to come around regularly and play a part in our lives as a couple for the babies sake but also make her submissive compelled to have sex with him when he wanted and that be a good excuse for her to continue having sex with him in case It becomes an issue with her and I, she could easily just say I have to accept that she had his baby and her pussy will always partly belong to him as their babies mom and him being the *******... and I need to support them both and be a good ******* to their baby.

I LOVE TO CLEAN UP MY WIFE'S PUSSY after a BBC Bust her pussy I am addicted to that thick and creamy black cum I really clean with my tongue every inch of hat swollen ... what about you guys??
I'm ashamed I have to admit it, but I also love cleaning my wife's pussy too, everytime the bull finishes deep inside her. Although in the beginning I didn't want to do it, now I am addicted and I love tasting his hot cum mixed with Maria's pussy juices.

Once the Bull earned that right to cum in her pussy then
I really have no choice but to clean as told .
It pisses her off if I don't do as told .
Do I like it ? Always wanted to do it once.
after first time ... I am more into pleasing her and him then liking cum

Back