I LOVE CLEAN UP MY WIFE'S PUSSY

I think it is the best part eat her pussy after a hard fuck !! that swollen pussy full of bbc cum fucking delicious !!
I agree. she dated her first half bbc a few years back. after coming home, she was so swollen that I would cum by just trying to squeeze my dick into her.

might before valentines, her b/f came while I was out at my sons soccer game. I came home to her full of dried cum and her pussy just had the amazing must of sex and another dick and cream pie .. amazing.

I also love it when we have her favorite bull over. He usually stays the night so I get 2 or 3 opportunities to clean her pussy that evening and at least another in the morning. There is just something about watching bull stretch her and cum deep inside her swollen pussy and be right there as he pulls out. Dive right in and taste what he has done to her naughty puss. Clean her really good so she is ready for his cock again as he pleases. Sometimes I get sloppy seconds, cum in her super loose pussy and then clean her.

También me encanta cuando tenemos su toro favorito. Por lo general, se queda a pasar la noche, así que tengo 2 o 3 oportunidades para limpiarle el coño esa noche y al menos otra por la mañana. Hay algo especial en ver a Bull estirarla y correrse profundamente dentro de su coño hinchado y estar justo ahí cuando él se retira. Sumérgete y prueba lo que le ha hecho a su coño travieso. Límpiala muy bien para que esté lista para su polla de nuevo como a él le plazca. A veces tengo segundos descuidados, me corro en su coño súper suelto y luego la limpio.
que lindo deben ser esas ocasiones de limpieza!

You ever shared cum with your wife?
Yes that was almost a must she said his cum belonged to her and I was always made to share after I cleaned her up. Cleaning was my pride and joy as she never allowed me to join them. I enjoyed eating her pussy as much as her ass always making sure to check her ass for cum too. He used to plug her ass to keep the cum in.

Attachments

• 52B88A10-E863-4DFF-A50F-074D4761359B.jpeg
    52B88A10-E863-4DFF-A50F-074D4761359B.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 320
Back