I LOVE CLEAN UP MY WIFE'S PUSSY

I LOVE TO CLEAN UP MY WIFE'S PUSSY after a BBC Bust her pussy I am addicted to that thick and creamy black cum I really clean with my tongue every inch of hat swollen ... what about you guys??
Oh yes you’re so on the nail there. Nothing comes close to the taste of my lovers pussie juices and her bulls thick and creamy cum. I became totally addicted to this many years ago and have never had too much to enjoy.

When my wife would visit one of her bulls alone none of them would let her shower there. They enjoyed sending my young wife home smelling like sweat and sex. I loved that smell on my BBC slut wife

Do you often wait for her to compel you to clean her pussy, or do you do it out of instinct, knowing it's what you're supposed to do?

My wife let me taste my first cream pie
about a month ago. She returned from a date with a new black lover and was telling me how big he was and how well he had fucked her. I asked if she let him cum in her and she cracked a smile and said uh huh. i asked if i could see her pussy. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs. It was still glistening. I leaned in and smelled it. The smell of his cum was very strong. I stuck my tongue
out and gently licked it. It was such a turn on. She dosnt always let me lick it because she is very delicate and those bbc usually leave it tender, but when she does i love it.
990B80ED-F2FF-430A-A04B-6BEDAD5D8B1F.jpeg

Last edited:
"Would my wife make for a great black cock slut? God, I hope so! She’s got a lovely body, and she loves making those wild, crazy noise whenever we fuck."

That video is amazing! What I don't understand is why the black lover continued masturbating himself after he had cummed...

Back