I love being kissed by a Black man!

Kissing is so much fun. It's a great communicator & ice breaker (when your partner is interested). I love kissing a woman on her neck, her shoulders, hell pretty much her whole body. Making out is so good. Go ahead and kiss someone and tell me that you don't feel better afterwards!

Kissing is so much fun. It's a great communicator & ice breaker (when your partner is interested). I love kissing a woman on her neck, her shoulders, hell pretty much her whole body. Making out is so good. Go ahead and kiss someone and tell me that you don't feel better afterwards!
My man, I agree!

i like to be in control like that, but most of the time i like to ******* her up against the wall, pick her up, and kiss her passionately
I have done that. In fact I did that when I first met my last girlfriend. I kissed her & gently pushed her up against the wall, she didn't know what hit her, but she liked it. I don't know what came over me, it was just this rush of passion & confidence because I knew that she wanted me, after talking for like 3 hours. Funny thing is that I'm usually not like that and yet we had sex that very same night, and that wasn't even our first date. Go figure.

Sometimes you just have to go for it. I'd rather regret something I have done, instead of something I haven't done.

Total control starts here.
tumblr_mj58z0ycp01rzaj8jo1_500.jpg

Any one else feel the same?
Every thing is so much better with a black guy

Back