I love being kissed by a Black man!

Mariposa blanca

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
Since I was overweight pretty much all my life, I never had the experience of being picked up by a guy and just letting myself go with it. Having lost so much weight (100 lbs), I want to feel that now. Hubby has back problems, so I won't let him risk it (because I still weigh in the 160s).

My fantasy is to have a big, strong guy pick me up, kiss me until I'm breathless, carry me to the bed and ...

True-Romance

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Since I was overweight pretty much all my life, I never had the experience of being picked up by a guy and just letting myself go with it. Having lost so much weight (100 lbs), I want to feel that now. Hubby has back problems, so I won't let him risk it (because I still weigh in the 160s).

My fantasy is to have a big, strong guy pick me up, kiss me until I'm breathless, carry me to the bed and ...
160 isn't heavy...but i hope you get that big strong black man to lift you up and give it to you;)

True-Romance

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
you're welcome but i say that you aren't heavy because i'm only 180, but i can lift close to times my weight. as long as you aren't over 355, then i'm okay with the weight.lol

i hope you get your wish granted too.
Telling me I'm not heavy? Oh you just made huge points there!! Thank you! :)

Hoping my wish will be granted sooner rather than later.

4 me i start my sexual relationship with kissing, and French kissing (kissing with tongues) and after a while move on to touching and fondling areas such as the breasts and the genital region.like that u make the women hot Eager 4 sex nd under control