I love being a cuckold wimp to my Girlfriend

lilppsub

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
My girlfriend of seven years has confessed to me she loves her man as much as she loves his BBC. She says sucking his beautiful black dick is as much of a pleasure for her as it is for him. When they are together I love watching her stroke him, how she so lightly and sensuously brushes across his big balls and BBC with her long nails while she is sucking his nipple, it's such an aphrodisiac for me. She loves to flop his soft dick side to side and tells me it's so heavy and thick in her hand.
They way she moves down to his balls, kissing his chest and abdomen then kisses his semi hard dick starting at the head until she reaches his balls anxiously licking, sucking as if she is making out with them tenaciously, it gets her so aroused. Every once in a while I get the privilege to suck or clean him briefly, it's such a thrill, getting to feel his thickness compared to my little penis, it makes it such a reality, she deserves a man like him to fulfill her sexual desires and most of all to be thoroughly satisfied. She is his woman but assures me she will always be my girlfriend providing I behave and always know my place as the little sissy wimp I am.
She is so passionate and enthusiastic when she kisses him and when she makes love to him. She no longer pays any attention to my useless tiny penis, she doesn't even touch it. Now she looks at me as her pantie wearing sissy wimp, willing to serve her. Seeing her effort to take as much of his big dark chocolate dick in her mouth and down her throat, gets me so excited, it makes my little 3.5" penis so hard. I am so proud of her and her ability to suck his BIG COCK, she still has an inch or two to take every bit of him, give her time and practice. I think she will suck him all the way down to his balls. He helps her by resting his hand on the back of her head and pushing down lightly to help her swallow more of his BBC. Every few seconds or so he encourages her in words with his approval of how much she loves to suck Daddy's Big Black Dick, then he lays a few wonderful smacks on her gorgeous ass.
Recently she has started to spank me with a paddle for behavior modification and just to remind me of my proper place as an absolute pantie wearing sissy wimp. I love the idea of her taking charge of me and see it as a way of giving me positive reinforcement and attention. I love her for hundreds of reasons, one very special reason is that she accepts me for who I am.
She also is adding to my intense sexual excitement by making humiliating comments while I am in my jerk off corner stroking my useless penis, it's a wonderful life and I believe I was destined to be this way.

My girlfriend of seven years has confessed to me she loves her man as much as she loves his BBC. She says sucking his beautiful black dick is as much of a pleasure for her as it is for him. When they are together I love watching her stroke him, how she so lightly and sensuously brushes across his big balls and BBC with her long nails while she is sucking his nipple, it's such an aphrodisiac for me. She loves to flop his soft dick side to side and tells me it's so heavy and thick in her hand.
They way she moves down to his balls, kissing his chest and abdomen then kisses his semi hard dick starting at the head until she reaches his balls anxiously licking, sucking as if she is making out with them tenaciously, it gets her so aroused. Every once in a while I get the privilege to suck or clean him briefly, it's such a thrill, getting to feel his thickness compared to my little penis, it makes it such a reality, she deserves a man like him to fulfill her sexual desires and most of all to be thoroughly satisfied. She is his woman but assures me she will always be my girlfriend providing I behave and always know my place as the little sissy wimp I am.
She is so passionate and enthusiastic when she kisses him and when she makes love to him. She no longer pays any attention to my useless tiny penis, she doesn't even touch it. Now she looks at me as her pantie wearing sissy wimp, willing to serve her. Seeing her effort to take as much of his big dark chocolate dick in her mouth and down her throat, gets me so excited, it makes my little 3.5" penis so hard. I am so proud of her and her ability to suck his BIG COCK, she still has an inch or two to take every bit of him, give her time and practice. I think she will suck him all the way down to his balls. He helps her by resting his hand on the back of her head and pushing down lightly to help her swallow more of his BBC. Every few seconds or so he encourages her in words with his approval of how much she loves to suck Daddy's Big Black Dick, then he lays a few wonderful smacks on her gorgeous ass.
Recently she has started to spank me with a paddle for behavior modification and just to remind me of my proper place as an absolute pantie wearing sissy wimp. I love the idea of her taking charge of me and see it as a way of giving me positive reinforcement and attention. I love her for hundreds of reasons, one very special reason is that she accepts me for who I am.
She also is adding to my intense sexual excitement by making humiliating comments while I am in my jerk off corner stroking my useless penis, it's a wonderful life and I believe I was destined to be this way.
Good luck to you.

Good luck to you.
Was that meant in a sarcastic way. Like good luck with that un fair arrangement. I love my situation it gets better every day for her and I but the flame has gone out for him.
A combination of his health and his attitude. She is now 65 no time for teenage like head games. She feels wounded by his caviler attitude and thoughtless behavior.

Was that meant in a sarcastic way. Like good luck with that un fair arrangement. I love my situation it gets better every day for her and I but the flame has gone out for him.
A combination of his health and his attitude. She is now 65 no time for teenage like head games. She feels wounded by his caviler attitude and thoughtless behavior.
Good luck for real

Back