I LOVE BBC much more (than white cock)

Brunetteangel

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
I’m always horny for bbcs &, despite a history (previously) dating white men, over the last 6-7 years, after being exposed to my first bbc (7 years ago), I’ve fallen in love 🖤 with sexy, strong 💪🏿 black men with big cocks 🍆 who can dominate me instead. Can any other ladies relate, & have you left white men behind? Why or why not? I don’t get the same dominant behavior or sexual stamina and prowess from white men, anymore... those are a couple of my reasons to LOVE BBC. Enjoy the pic!! (It’s quite recent, from September 3rd, 2020.)

Attachments

• 3580B548-5DAF-419F-B68A-ED81C3B48554.jpeg
    3580B548-5DAF-419F-B68A-ED81C3B48554.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 257
I’m always horny for bbcs &, despite a history (previously) dating white men, over the last 6-7 years, after being exposed to my first bbc (7 years ago), I’ve fallen in love 🖤 with sexy, strong 💪🏿 black men with big cocks 🍆 who can dominate me instead. Can any other ladies relate, & have you left white men behind? Why or why not? I don’t get the same dominant behavior or sexual stamina and prowess from white men, anymore... those are a couple of my reasons to LOVE BBC. Enjoy the pic!! (It’s quite recent, from September 3rd, 2020.)
So... to sum up the points you made: You prefer sex with Black men to sex with a white male because they usually
  • have bigger dicks,
  • more strength and stamina,
  • better bodies and
  • are more dominant,
  • and therefore more attractive - overall - for you.
Am i right? It would be nice of you to answer the poll or comment on the following thread as well, if you like...

Thank you for sharing. :)

So hot to hear white women talking like this xxx

Hey

So... to sum up the points you made: You prefer sex with Black men to sex with a white male because they usually
  • have bigger dicks,
  • more strength and stamina,
  • better bodies and
  • are more dominant,
  • and therefore more attractive - overall - for you.
Am i right? It would be nice of you to answer the poll or comment on the following thread as well, if you like...

Thank you for sharing. :)
4/5 not bad..not sure about attractive part...top 4 correct

They are superior in many ways when it comes to satisfying white women who are attracted to them.

Back