I lost a bet because I thought I knew my wife

38hsquirter

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We got a private message from a man on this site. He had seen pics of my wife and wanted to become our bull. He described himself as 6-3 225 a thick 9 1/2 inch cock. He was an educated self employed business owner. He was 30 years younger than my wife. He was very insistent on meeting her but she was reluctant to meet someone that much younger. He said he could seduce her easily. I thought I knew my wife and answered that there was no way, He said I will bet you $50 I can. He said you tell me when she is going grocery shopping and what she is wearing and I will seduce her. I took his bet, I knew it was an easy $50.

A couple of days later, she told me she was going grocery shopping. I texted him where she would be and what she was wearing. He replied that he was on his way home from the gym but he would meet her. A hour an a half later, I got a text from him saying they were going to his condo for coffee. I got a text from her saying she would be gone a little longer than she had told me when she left. She said nothing about what she was going to do, Three hours later,I got a text picture of a big black cock glistening with the combined juices resting between my wife's big tits. The text said I lost and had a lot of cum to clean up when she got home.

When she got home, it was obvious she had just slipped her sun dress on without a bra. I felt under her dress. There were no panties just a sticky pussy. She said she was mad I had used her that way in a bet. I asked her what happened. She said she would tell me if I would eat her cum filled pussy. I agreed.

We went into the bedroom. She had me lick the cum off her tits first and then guided me to her pussy. She said he accidentally brushed against her while reaching for some green onions. He excused himself. when she seemed startled. She said he had on a t shirt and jogging shorts She said it was obvious he didn't have anything on under the shorts. She said he smelled of sweat but also a masculine musky oder. He said he was sorry and went on his way. As she continued shopping she said she started geting wet thinking about the male oder and the sight of his cock outlined in his short. While she was waiting at the custom cut meat counter he got in line behind her . While they were waiting their turn, she noticed his cock was growing as they talked. She got her steaks cut the way we like them and went on her way. As she was exiting the store he came out of the checkout line. He insisted he would help her with her overloaded cart,

When he got to our suv, he was surprised to see a cooler. She placed the items that needed to be kept cool in it and explained we always did that so she could make other stops if needed and still keep things safe. As she was leaning into the car to put the rest of the groceries in the car her dress was so short she knew he was getting quite the view. He leaned against her and said they had time for a cup of coffee since she had the cooler. This time not only could she feel his erection she felt the bare skin of his cock head. She agreed to the invitation for coffee. He told to follow him.

She was surprised when he drove past Dunkin Donuts but she kept following him. He turned into a condo complex a few blocks later. She said she was hesitant to go in but he persuaded her it was safe. He made coffee and excused himself after he gave her a cup. He said he needed to shower. His shower was long enough for her to have a second cup. When he returned, he only had a towel wrapped around him at his waist. He got a cup of coffee and stopped behind her. He started massaging her shoulders and neck. She loves that. She says her 42G tits put a lot of stress on her neck and shoulders. When she said that the massage felt good, he slipped her bra straps off of her shoulder. He continued to massage her shoulders. He told her he could do a better job if she was laying down. He led her to the couch. She laid down on her stomach. He continued the massage. After a few minutes, he pulled her sun dress down to her waist and unhooked her bra. As he continued the back massage, she realized the towel was gone and her dress was up past her waist.

She started to get up but when he kissed her neck she lost all resistance He cupped her breast with one hand and ripped her panties off with the other. He continued playing with her nipples while he rubbed his cock against her clit. Then she felt him push the large head of his cock into her pussy. She said it felt incredible. She said she had more orgasms over the next few hours than she had had in the last year.

She got the fucking of her life and I lost $50.

We got a private message from a man on this site. He had seen pics of my wife and wanted to become our bull. He described himself as 6-3 225 a thick 9 1/2 inch cock. He was an educated self employed business owner. He was 30 years younger than my wife. He was very insistent on meeting her but she was reluctant to meet someone that much younger. He said he could seduce her easily. I thought I knew my wife and answered that there was no way, He said I will bet you $50 I can. He said you tell me when she is going grocery shopping and what she is wearing and I will seduce her. I took his bet, I knew it was an easy $50.

A couple of days later, she told me she was going grocery shopping. I texted him where she would be and what she was wearing. He replied that he was on his way home from the gym but he would meet her. A hour an a half later, I got a text from him saying they were going to his condo for coffee. I got a text from her saying she would be gone a little longer than she had told me when she left. She said nothing about what she was going to do, Three hours later,I got a text picture of a big black cock glistening with the combined juices resting between my wife's big tits. The text said I lost and had a lot of cum to clean up when she got home.

When she got home, it was obvious she had just slipped her sun dress on without a bra. I felt under her dress. There were no panties just a sticky pussy. She said she was mad I had used her that way in a bet. I asked her what happened. She said she would tell me if I would eat her cum filled pussy. I agreed.

We went into the bedroom. She had me lick the cum off her tits first and then guided me to her pussy. She said he accidentally brushed against her while reaching for some green onions. He excused himself. when she seemed startled. She said he had on a t shirt and jogging shorts She said it was obvious he didn't have anything on under the shorts. She said he smelled of sweat but also a masculine musky oder. He said he was sorry and went on his way. As she continued shopping she said she started geting wet thinking about the male oder and the sight of his cock outlined in his short. While she was waiting at the custom cut meat counter he got in line behind her . While they were waiting their turn, she noticed his cock was growing as they talked. She got her steaks cut the way we like them and went on her way. As she was exiting the store he came out of the checkout line. He insisted he would help her with her overloaded cart,

When he got to our suv, he was surprised to see a cooler. She placed the items that needed to be kept cool in it and explained we always did that so she could make other stops if needed and still keep things safe. As she was leaning into the car to put the rest of the groceries in the car her dress was so short she knew he was getting quite the view. He leaned against her and said they had time for a cup of coffee since she had the cooler. This time not only could she feel his erection she felt the bare skin of his cock head. She agreed to the invitation for coffee. He told to follow him.

Sie war überrascht, als er an Dunkin Donuts vorbeifuhr, aber sie folgte ihm weiter. Ein paar Blocks später verwandelte er sich in einen Apartmentkomplex. Sie sagte, sie zögere, hineinzugehen, aber er überzeugte sie, dass es sicher sei. Er kochte Kaffee und entschuldigte sich, nachdem er ihr eine Tasse gegeben hatte. Er sagte, er müsse duschen. Seine Dusche war lang genug für sie, um eine zweite Tasse zu trinken. Als er zurückkam, hatte er nur ein Handtuch um die Taille gewickelt. Er holte eine Tasse Kaffee und blieb hinter ihr stehen. Er begann ihre Schultern und ihren Nacken zu massieren. Sie liebt das. Sie sagt, dass ihre 42G-Titten ihren Nacken und ihre Schultern stark belasten. Als sie sagte, dass sich die Massage gut anfühlte, zog er ihre BH-Träger von ihrer Schulter. Er massierte weiter ihre Schultern. Er sagte ihr, er könne einen besseren Job machen, wenn sie sich hinlege. Er führte sie zur Couch. Sie legte sich auf den Bauch. Er setzte die Massage fort. Nach ein paar Minuten zog er ihr Sonnenkleid bis zu ihrer Taille herunter und löste ihren BH. Als er die Rückenmassage fortsetzte, bemerkte sie, dass das Handtuch weg war und ihr Kleid bis über ihre Taille reichte.

Sie wollte aufstehen, aber als er ihren Nacken küsste, verlor sie jeglichen Widerstand. Er umfasste ihre Brust mit einer Hand und riss ihr Höschen mit der anderen ab. Er spielte weiter mit ihren Brustwarzen, während er seinen Schwanz an ihrem Kitzler rieb. Dann spürte sie, wie er den großen Kopf seines Schwanzes in ihre Muschi drückte. Sie sagte, es fühlte sich unglaublich an. Sie sagte, sie habe in den nächsten Stunden mehr Orgasmen gehabt als im letzten Jahr.

Sie hat den Scheiß ihres Lebens bekommen und ich habe 50 Dollar verloren.
[/ZITAT]
Schöne Geschichte

Back