Votes: 2 0.7%
  • It makes me feel naughty

Votes: 121 42.9%
  • I dont know

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 31 11.0%

• Total voters
Not even close! Like I said, I love a full, thick load.
No some puney splat.
;w; such good BBC whores.. I'll be shooting a puney splat just thinking about you all having a large black dick down your throat drinking all the fresh hot potent sticky black seed going directly into your belly, it'll feel like you just swallowed a quart of delicious goo :3 nothing better than that, I wish there was more girls out there like y'all, I try to convert as many girls to BBCs as possible ^-^;

For me personally, it goes hand in hand with the guy. I can look at a beautiful cock and appreciate it but it's much better when the guy is attractive, have charisma, and is sexy. I really love the skin tone and color contrast in general, as well as the size and shape depending on the guy. It has to belong to an appealing guy though.

It's always better when a beautiful cock is attached to a great guy as well. Ive seen some amazing cock that was attached to real losers. What a shame.

well I like black cocks for many reasons:
- black skin is very exciting to me, instead white skin means nothing to me...
- it makes me feel really nasty thinking about black cocks "destroying" my body :blackheart:
- they make me cum...I had white, latino and asian lovers but they were almost useless and I've never experienced orgasm with them

Back