I just come here to jerk off while my wife's away

Jlove123

I love reading the stories, looking at pictures of pretty white ladies with big black cocks in their hands or mouths. It gets me hard so fast, much faster than anything my wife does for me. I wish she'd join me here or have a black lover, but I know that won't ever happen. So I just get hard and ejaculate.

Wonder how many other lonely husbands do the same? We can fantasize about this and envy those who have wives who will give themselves to black men to be used any way the big black bull wants. So glad there are so many people willing to share for the rest of us.

I'm one of the lucky one's who watched as 10 inches of black cock destroyed my wife's pussy. .....big time, he also had the body to go with it, I watched through a hole in the ceiling and videod it, we decided if he didn't know about me watching it would be better and hotter, to see your women's pussy streached to the max and see the spunk flowing down her bum and legs is awesome

I love reading the stories, looking at pictures of pretty white ladies with big black cocks in their hands or mouths. It gets me hard so fast, much faster than anything my wife does for me. I wish she'd join me here or have a black lover, but I know that won't ever happen. So I just get hard and ejaculate.

Wonder how many other lonely husbands do the same? We can fantasize about this and envy those who have wives who will give themselves to black men to be used any way the big black bull wants. So glad there are so many people willing to share for the rest of us.

You and everyone else.

Back