I just cant hit that spot

This is the monster she uses! Who wants to be her first bull?
There's NOTHING like that first time sensation of hitting those deep spots that she's never felt before!
I luv watching wives body convulsing from a quaking orgasm within MINUTES of me fucking them.
Many women don't even know what they are missing... (sadly)

There's NOTHING like that first time sensation of hitting those deep spots that she's never felt before!
I luv watching wives body convulsing from a quaking orgasm within MINUTES of me fucking them.
I so badly want my wife to experience that and to see the lust in her eyes when a bbc touches her in places that I can’t!

I need for my wife to have this experience and for her and her bull to completely emasculate and feminize me!

I need for my wife to have this experience and for her and her bull to completely emasculate and feminize me!
Always a wonderful thing for a white wife to enjoy a large BBC and also have him cum inside her. For most wives , ( not all ), how different it is from their husbands. Then there is the question of the next time ? Will there be a next time. Then there is. And another. And another. And it becomes a common even regular thing. All from that first time. So hot. And so good too

Always a wonderful thing for a white wife to enjoy a large BBC and also have him cum inside her. For most wives , ( not all ), how different it is from their husbands. Then there is the question of the next time ? Will there be a next time. Then there is. And another. And another. And it becomes a common even regular thing. All from that first time. So hot. And so good too
I need this on a continuous basis as I need to be permanently feminized!

I need this on a continuous basis as I need to be permanently feminized!
All in good time. Everything comes to the patient person. Begins with friendships between wife and black men. When she is ready , she will go for the sex. Done right she will enjoy it. Then there is more. Soon she enjoys sex with black men and it becomes common. Then things can move on from there. She needs to lead the way to be most effective to feminize you as its her attitude toward all this that needs to be motivated.

years ago my wife was seeing a young lad and she seemed very keen everytime to go with him
he was fucking her in his car mostly before dropping her off, I was bit concerned she was getting to keen on him, this was very early in the lifestyle that had just started in me sharing her, I tried to put her off seeing him but tht didn't work she still wanted it to happen
in the end I tried put my foot down, and she said "ok if you can watch will you still let me see him" I jumped at her suggestion , and she didn't want me present with him so we agreed she would bring him back home telling him I wasn't at home and I would have watch secretley
this was the ideal solution as I didn't want him to know I knew .(in those days wife watching wasn't really common or so we thought at the time, and neither of us knew what a "cuckold" was
I mange find way of making a way I could view through a gap in blinds where I could watch from the patio window, and also listen
the first night I was shaking with excitement when I saw them both come into view in the room , and before he got her half undressed I shot my load involuntary and watched as she undressed and stood in just stockings and heels and she dropped to her knees undoing his jeans pulling his underpants down all of a sudden this huge curved cock sprang out and slapped up on his belly, I was honestly gob smacked as I watched her handle it and licking the bell end before taking him in her mouth .
it was easily twice the size of mine or so it appeared!!
having spunked in my pants obviously my excitement quickly diminished from the high state of arousal at this time and I felt this awfull feeling of emptiness and jealousy
watching from where I was I felt helpless and thinking any minute now she going to have this thing in her, and even more concerned thinking how ken she was to keep seeing him
this passed as I watched and I was soon rock hard and now as eager to watch more
she knew I was watching and looked towards the window smiling as she tongued him and sucked him. stopping briefly for him to remove his shoes and jeans on her knees . before sucking him and cupping his balls
they kissed and played him finger fucking her while she played with his cock for several minutes before moving to the sofa with him sitting legs straight out and she mounted him
I couldn't see a great deal of his cock in her,
suddenly she got off telling him she had go to toilet and he also wanted to go as well (they both had been drinking all night when out) she left the room to use the bath room he went to the down stairs toilet.
I took this chance to run to the back door and just catch her coming down the stairs she saw me and I whispered to her "jesus wept what a cock hes got" and she grinned back whispering "yes its beautiful isn't it I cant wait to get him back in me again" I quickly told her "I cant see a lot get him on the floor with your back facing the window" she nodded and put her finger to my mouth indicating for me to be quiet, I could smell his cock on her hand, and she walked away and I went back to the patio door, I watched her pull some cushions from the sofa and lay them on the floor and he lay on his back she mounted him quickly, I was amazed how she just sunk down on him and his balls squashed against her ass
this was an amazing site as her cunt looked like a red ring stretched around his shaft as he pumped in and out of her before unloading in her and I saw it leaking around his shaft
I watched for over two hours them fuck in every position, even though I urgently wanted to fuck her I was hoping for more and more
Eventually he dressed and left and I quickly joined her and was straight in her spunky cunt in seconds though not for long as I shot my load quickly
we lay and talked and I asked her how it felt compared to mine and she was clearly trying to avoid answering me
I was persistent and kept asking and she said "Do you honestly want me to tell you?" I nodded but she was holding back and said "promise me if I tell you you wont stop me going with him will you?" I agreed I wouldn't and she said "well I have never had anyone touch me in the place his cock does ever" I asked her to be honest and tell me what it feels like and she said"honestly it does something to me ive never come so much with him as any other man its that bend in it it just touches me somewhere and I just melt, that's why I like being on top of him its I can feel it so deep pushing in this spot"
the next day I felt so gutted hearing this, and one of the first things she said to me when she woke up and grabbed my cock was "You havnt forgotten your promise to me have you? I can see him whenever I want???"
those words stuck in my mind for ages, and I did once try and break that promise one night just before she was leaving to meet him and told her I don't want her to go, she was mad at me and said I had promised, I pretended I wasn't going to let her go anyway, and he had just pulled up outside, she knew he was waiting, and I said to her "Ok you can go on one condition" she said "whats that?" I said you got go naked under your dress no knickers no bra and when you bring him home I want see you swallow his spunk right in front of the window so I can see you swallow him" she had this short thin minidress on and in seconds her bra and knickers were on the floor by her feet and she said "ok can I go now?" I reached for her cunt and felt she was wet already and said "ok but don't forget you have to swallow him for me right in front of me and no spitting" she just grinned and was gone in seconds
that night was the last time ever she has worn knickers going on a date, and in the early hours next morning was first time I have ever seen a woman swallowing a mans cum on front of me just feet away and turning to face me with it in her mouth before me
she was dead keen on him and for two years I watched twice a week her with him
I broke my promise temporarly many times getting something from her to let her go, but never did she even attempt to wear knickers again a she told me he loved finding her bare smooth and easy access when they were out together she would often tell me "he had a quick dip and tip in between pubs in a back street or shop door way and how he loved knowing she had spunk running down her legs as they danced or stood in busy bar
she says always shes had many bigger dicks in her over the last 30 yrs but it was one of the few she has ever had that "TOUCHED THAT SPECIAL PLACE/SPOT
And I now love it hearing her say "well you never have been there and never will"

Back