I have heard a lot of white couples let the black guy cum in hr but not the white cuckold

What does the white wife prefer her husband do while she is having sex with a black lover?

• the cuckold husband should masturbate away from them

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • the cuck husband can clean up the cream pie afterwards

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • Cuck husband should make sure his inferior seed does not touch her, as she take the better seed from

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • the cuck should cum inside someone elses mouth or do a 69 with another person while his wife is bred

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • the cuck only has sex with the wife after she takes the black cum, then he cums inside her next

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously I've not voted as the poll isn't aimed at me, being a single white guy.
But here's a "bump".

If I was her though, I'd leave my phone on record or whatever. Then I'd hope she'd come back to me without washing her pussy, the fresher the better, as "sloppy seconds" sex feels amazing. If you haven't felt how "fresh" it feels then do not comment, trust me it feels fucking amazing. I'm 100% straight, would never even lick another mans spunk from any woman's pussy for all the money in the world.

In my experience, half the time the woman wants her husband or boyfriend to jerk off in front of us. But a few other couples have really been into eating the cream pie. I really love when the white boy is locked in a cage and wants to be humiliated. The best part is he can't usually cum so it's never an issue of risking his load anywhere near her

Back