I guess this would be the right forum for this little story about my wife

So me and wifey went to vegas for our adult daughters bday .. wifey usually doesn't ******* to much but she was vibing that night . A little to much ..were at the lounge/club dancing and she is getting really dru nk.. looking good as usual ..the ******* starts hitting her pretty hard and she starts with the horniness ..starts talking about she wants a 3rd kissing my neck and ear ..theres was a group of 4 or 5 black guys opposite of us ..tell me why this girl was trying to dance her way towards the group? I kept having to bring her back . She tried like 3 or 4 separate times.. telling me come on ..nows the time.
Now it would have been all good if would have just been us but we had the anchors with us (daugh ter and her bf) If we were by ourselves I definitely would have let her amd just watched ..btw I love how she dresses for Vegas. She was wearing the second dress that night. And her sitting was on the way to Vegas.

Attachments

• 20230824_190344.jpg
    20230824_190344.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 405
  • 20230824_190155.jpg
    20230824_190155.jpg
    694.3 KB · Views: 403
  • received_882370772800437.jpeg
    received_882370772800437.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 400
So me and wifey went to vegas for our adult daughters bday .. wifey usually doesn't ******* to much but she was vibing that night . A little to much ..were at the lounge/club dancing and she is getting really dru nk.. looking good as usual ..the ******* starts hitting her pretty hard and she starts with the horniness ..starts talking about she wants a 3rd kissing my neck and ear ..theres was a group of 4 or 5 black guys opposite of us ..tell me why this girl was trying to dance her way towards the group? I kept having to bring her back . She tried like 3 or 4 separate times.. telling me come on ..nows the time.
Now it would have been all good if would have just been us but we had the anchors with us (daugh ter and her bf) If we were by ourselves I definitely would have let her amd just watched ..btw I love how she dresses for Vegas. She was wearing the second dress that night. And her sitting was on the way to Vegas.
You’ll have to take her again

You should have told your daughters boyfriend that you would like to spend some time with him and what better time for male bonding than in vegas
You should have taken him to a show or down the strip played poker or the slots

Whilst leaving your wife and ******* in the bar together

Beautiful wife. Very seductive.

her instincts were going.
do you know where she was in her cycle?
if she was near her ovulation, the @lcohol will set her instincts loose.
another sign is how much skin she shows & how sexy she acts...esp in public.

You should have told your daughters boyfriend that you would like to spend some time with him and what better time for male bonding than in vegas
You should have taken him to a show or down the strip played poker or the slots

Whilst leaving your wife and ******* in the bar together
I agree. Mom and dau having their fun and the bf and you getting off to it second hand

her instincts were going.
do you know where she was in her cycle?
if she was near her ovulation, the @lcohol will set her instincts loose.
another sign is how much skin she shows & how sexy she acts...esp in public.
Her instincts were definitely going . Later after that day . She said..see I knew the assignment ..I said yeah..but at the wrong time

Her instincts were definitely going . Later after that day . She said..see I knew the assignment ..I said yeah..but at the wrong time
which specific assignment was she referring to?
was it the sex, or was it the breeding?
perhaps you should do all done before at the same spot when you're not anchored,
...& she is for certain at peak time.
playing dangerous is overpowering, if you've never before.

which specific assignment was she referring to?
was it the sex, or was it the breeding?
perhaps you should do all done before at the same spot when you're not anchored,
...& she is for certain at peak time.
playing dangerous is overpowering, if you've never before.
It was the sex , this time .. eventually she will be taking it raw..

Oh yea she wants some bbc

Reactions: wit
Back