I guess it's true - Black men really DONT like eating pussy?

My first sexual feelings for another were about putting my face between the legs of this overly developed, slightly cross-eyed, sweetheart of a older Black g.irl from my neighborhood... I was around 7 years of age. I think she was like 13. She wore that Catholic schoolg.irl outfit. To this day that visual strongly arouses me. I didn't know anything about fucking. All I wanted to know was what's down there and I need to investigate it at close range. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EATING PUSSY. I certainly prefer that the ladies don't wash all the smell and taste away. It's not a hot fudge sundae. It's a fucking pussy. It's supposed to smell and taste like one πŸ‘…. Don't get me wrong. I've come across some foul females in my life. But that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the natural "clean(ish)" scent and taste of the essence of a woman's femininity. There's nothing like it. The pheromones can actually i.ntoxicate meπŸ€ͺ. There's almost nothing that gets my dick harder. If our chemistry clicks...The woman gets fucked into the stratosphere. πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽
Not only do I share your sentiments @SwirlSexr775 but our stories almost match. Same urges, same irresisible (so I didn't) attraction -- when I was 13. Love that good pussy!!:p

Some women are very sweet to the taste...on another note, ask her if she has been tested for diabetes or if it runs in the family. No kidding, this can be an indicator. Hopefully she's just fine and her ambrosial taste is just a benefit of her being sexually succulent πŸ‘πŸΎ
Thanks Bro. Really good advice. Actually knew that about diabetes. When doctors were learning about the disease way back when. They used to taste patients pee to see if it was sweet for the same condition. But no she doesn't have diabetes. She's just succulent... I like that word too.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽

Thanks Bro. Really good advice. Actually knew that about diabetes. When doctors were learning about the disease way back when. They used to taste patients pee to see if it was sweet for the same condition. But no she doesn't have diabetes. She's just succulent... I like that word too.
Don't neglect the word *ambrosia*. Say that to a woman while licking the kitty and she'll look for you in the daytime with a flashlight for eternity🀣

πŸ˜…Will do Bro. I kinda fashion myself as a wordsmith who could talk a woman out of her panties too
Continue honing your skill...WORDS HAVE POWER. I'm at the point that after a phone call or few texts the lovely reader/listener will not even adorn herself with the most ephemeral of fabric. Panties? Who needs panties? 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
They probably just don’t want to eat white pussy. Why would they when they can lick a black Queen’s beautiful pussy? White wimen should be grateful they are even fucking them for the cause

Continue honing your skill...WORDS HAVE POWER. I'm at the point that after a phone call or few texts the lovely reader/listener will not even adorn herself with the most ephemeral of fabric. Panties? Who needs panties? 🀣🀣🀣
When it comes to other females my Golden tongue is just for flirting. My woman is the only one who gets the full treatment now. I have a huge panty fetish. Simple white cotton stretched over a big, juicy ass. Cameltoed puffed pussy. Damp/wet panel... Visual arousal dynamite πŸ’₯.

When it comes to other females my Golden tongue is just for flirting. My woman is the only one who gets the full treatment now. I have a huge panty fetish. Simple white cotton stretched over a big, juicy ass. Cameltoed puffed pussy. Damp/wet panel... Visual arousal dynamite πŸ’₯.
That's the way it should be. Never give your all to just any woman

Nope not lying i leave that for all you tiny dick dudes that cant make a woman scream on ur cock, keep enjoying tasteing a next mans cum juice lol
You got a really big dick man... Congratulations. Believe it or not I'm able to make women scream, holler, jump, cum, squirt, and convulse with my 7+. Being a master Cocksmith is not entirely dependent on size. Also loving to eat pussy and being a expert FuckBeast aren't mutually exclusive. For the record I prefer women who bathe regularly. Wouldn't be tasting no cum in her pussy. Not even my own🀣.
All the best to you dude.

On a related note... I for one have been the beneficiary of certain Island dudes pussy eating skittishness. Have orally turned out many Caribbean Queens. Invariably had them all cumming back for more. Both tongue and dick πŸ‘…πŸ†.
And if I get caught up in the moment. Feeling extra freaky. She'll get the booty hole treatment too 😜.

On a related note... I for one have been the beneficiary of certain Island dudes pussy eating skittishness. Have orally turned out many Caribbean Queens. Invariably had them all cumming back for more. Both tongue and dick πŸ‘…πŸ†.
And if I get caught up in the moment. Feeling extra freaky. She'll get the booty hole treatment too 😜.
I feel you bruh. Be very careful out there. People are sleeping with anything these days. Men, woman, animals you name it. This site is proof of that

Back