I guess it's true - Black men really DONT like eating pussy?

You're right, I totally forgot, silly me!
Honestly, you had the "cojones" to admit to doing it AND liking it.. Remember the majority on here just pretend to be freaks, in RL they're basic Vanilla waifers. 🤣🤣😉
There's no shame in my game with my woman or any of the handful of special women I've given that treatment too... Not a common activity. However, when the mood hits me, and the conditions are right... Then it's like I'm down here anyway. Let me watch this "b.itch" squirm and try to climb the fucking walls😜. Every women that I ever did it to loved it. Personally I don't like it performed on me. Although it's a very "unique" feeling. I prefer my asshole to go unmolested at all times🤣

There's no shame in my game with my woman or any of the handful of special women I've given that treatment too... Not a common activity. However, when the mood hits me, and the conditions are right... Then it's like I'm down here anyway. Let me watch this "b.itch" squirm and try to climb the fucking walls😜. Every women that I ever did it to loved it. Personally I don't like it performed on me. Although it's a very "unique" feeling. I prefer my asshole to go unmolested at all times🤣
De Acuerdo Agree GIF

The truth of the exchange is in the attachments.
Yeah. I was being fecetious, I saw the whole thing. It is amazing to me, that I come here to a sex site, and no matter what thread I go to, somehow always gets political. And you're right. People like macncheese ALWAYS have to be right. There's a few others like them also. This new guy though, @dkkblk, thought maybe we were losing something in translation, but no, he's about as racist as they come isn't he.

I need to find wives in my area not afraid to make the content! I get a lot of couples that don't intend on sharing our meets with others which is kinda lackluster. I work hard to have an A1 body and picturesque physique for the sake of video. I eat pussy because I enjoy it. Her cumming is an added bonus 😁I'll stay down there long as I want and you BETTER NOT run from me 👅💦

Yeah. I was being fecetious, I saw the whole thing. It is amazing to me, that I come here to a sex site, and no matter what thread I go to, somehow always gets political. And you're right. People like macncheese ALWAYS have to be right. There's a few others like them also. This new guy though, @dkkblk, thought maybe we were losing something in translation, but no, he's about as racist as they come isn't he.
Thanks for the support😘. It is appreciated. @Fedelin just got another thread removed a little while ago.
"Is B2W Fantasy Racist ?" Or something like that. I was right in the middle of reacting to a post when it was shutdown. I think he got banned just like @funcouple5...The powers that be are quick to wipe a thread now. That new nazi character is gonna get this one deleted too with his nonsense... Don't humor him. Can you believe MacnChesse liked (🤣) that fucked up "joke" ? I have a pretty good sense of comedy... But damn. Something like that coming from a Neo Nazi/ sympathizer is just wrong 👎🏽👎🏽.

Neither it is true or not: The bull has to fuck my brain out (no more, no less) - my husband has the emotional things to do I love like snuggling, pussyeating, relaxing sex and so on.

Come on, dude, chill out, ok? I haven't been fucking with you. Please concentrate on the white women you aren't getting and let's just stop this bullshit. Thks!
You couldn't fuck with me with ur Mama's Dick Mary🤣.
It's been awhile since this needed to be said...
Wait for it ...
Are you ready "Corny and Confused"?
YOU WANNA SUCK MY DICK RIGHT😆?
So much attention, comments on body. What else could it possibly be.
Forget it dicklet.
I have all the woman I want/need at home waiting for me.
And guess what...
Neither one of us wants/needs some 3rd party.
To make our sex lives anymore amazing and satisfying then it already is.
BTW...
Tell wifey I said hi😜

Back