I EMPTIED MY BALLS IN HER ASS

I EMPTIED MY BALLS IN HER ASS!!! JaxRussellbbc and Hot Atlanta MILF. She let me have her anal. I wore that ass out ! Fucked her ass as if it was pussy and left it leaking with my hot cum! I literally fucked the ******* out of her ! Background music just happened to be on key during the videoing! 😀😉

Last edited:
I EMPTIED MY BALLS IN HER ASS!!! JaxRussellbbc and Hot Atlanta MILF. She let me have her anal. I wore that ass out ! Fucked her ass as if it was pussy and left it leaking with my hot cum! I literally fucked the ******* out of her ! Background music just happened to be on key during the videoing! 😀😉
Let me lick and clean her with my tongue now.

Got any video footage of that ?

You say “MILF”. How old was she?

Some guys really like to do it

White ass is perfect for a delicious black pole.

Back