I don't know what this fetish is called but I have it.

Whitebetasub

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I love watching this. Enormously big titted black woman Norma Stitz manhandles this 85 pound, flat chested, skinny ass blonde bitch. This is the second movie I've seen with these two in it and there's at least one more with Norma and a red head skinny white girl in it. I cannot get enough of this. There must be something wrong with me.
https://spankbang.com/z139/video/ns+tits

download.jpglook001.jpg

Last edited:
I have very mixed feelings about this video (and others like it).

On one hand I have no sexual attraction to women, and certainly no breast fetish. I am normally turned off by the sight of other women juggling tits and asses. I haven't got anything to jiggle, so I'm annoyed.

On the other hand, I am very turned on by humiliation. In the Stitz series of videos, the victim is always a girl like me - slim and flat chested, so I really feel for the poor victim who is being bullied by someone 100x more 'woman' than her. This is indeed very strong humiliation.

On one hand I have no sexual attraction to women, and certainly no breast fetish. I am normally turned off by the sight of other women juggling tits and asses. I haven't got anything to jiggle, so I'm annoyed.

On the other hand, I am very turned on by humiliation. In the Stitz series of videos, the victim is always a girl like me - slim and flat chested, so I really feel for the poor victim who is being bullied by someone 100x more 'woman' than her. This is indeed very strong humiliation.
I love small chested lady's, it such a tire on for me!

I totally understand. I wholeheartedly admit that I have a fat fetish, or at least, a fetish for fat women that have enormous boobs. I am especially fond of black ssbbw women. I love the thought of a group of large breasted black bbw's smothering me with their breasts. The heterosexual male in me wants to have nasty, down and dirty sex with Norma. But then the weirder part of me wants to be the skinny, flat chested blonde, so I can be humiliated and tossed around like a rag doll.

Honestly my only complaint with these videos is that she doesn't have the skinny girls go down on her; I would love to see them do that.

I love watching this. Enormously big titted black woman Norma Stitz manhandles this 85 pound, flat chested, skinny ass blonde bitch. This is the second movie I've seen with these two in it and there's at least one more with Norma and a red head skinny white girl in it. I cannot get enough of this. There must be something wrong with me.
https://spankbang.com/z139/video/ns+tits

View attachment 2130042View attachment 2130043
There’s something wrong with all of us. It’s called being human. If it gets you off it’s all good.

Odette Delacroix has made a career out of getting squashed by big women. If there's something wrong with you, then enough people are defective too for this niche to have a market.

Personally I'm partial to black bbw smothering skinny white chicks with their ass vs their tits. Odette does one like that that's pretty good but I forget the other performer's name.

Back