I cheated with a married woman (20 years)

The moment she started (3m ago) I was hooked. Once we spoke I felt our energies collide, then we found ourselves drawing nearer for the needed attention my relationship / her marriage lacked. I'm an INFJ "Quality Time" #1 love language, and she's ESFJ "Quality Time", you guest it her #1 as well. Over the days we worked together we grew closer and closer ✨❤️

Our connection grew. We could only communicate through socials, so we followed each other's Instagram. So many little things connected us, one in particular the gym. On my off day I asked to join, she said yes. As I got there we connected like always but this time felt different. She wanted me to notice her curves. While on squats she dropped in front and did push-ups, sexy push-up - ass high 🍑, then she grabbed my hips to make sure I did things correctly. We finished in the steam room with her lying sweaty and delicious 😲, she noticed my bulge as I wanted her too.

Over the next three months we found time for each other, daily good morning(s), hello(s), how are you(s). We spent most of our time embracing each other's emptiness. We hiked together, flirted mostly but nothing more. Also on a company outing we ventured out on our own, talked, walked and enjoyed each other's company. Our union became too much to hold back and it blew 💥.

Two weeks ago after a long evening I leaned in and kissed 💋 her, she gasped and turned red. The next day our conversation never skipped a beat, but our touching thoughout the workplace intensified. Holding hands turned into her touching my butt, and I returned the favor. Then one day while in the breakroom we KISSED 💋, but with the fear of being caught had us both nervous we stopped.

With our burning feelings we couldn't hold back any longer. After work one night we both met in the breakroom, I locked the door 🚪. We started kissing 💋 😘 then my hands slipped inside her as she unzipped my pants. It was heated
, we nearly got caught. As I walked her to her car as we spotted a stairwell. We entered and locked the door, then continued pleasing each other. The next day we got stuck in the elevator and we couldn't keep our hands off one another. This all feels unreal but is all true.20220714_130144.jpg

Back