I can't Stop Myself

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
My affair with 19 year old Paul had to stop. Malcolm my husband was aware that I was fucking around with him. He spanked me a punishment I well deserved. I promised him that I would no longer see Paul. With each punishment I thought I could control my sexual needs.
Malcolm went on another business trip and wanted me to come along which I did. On the night flight to our destination we were booked into first class. Malcolm wanted me dressed in a very short skirt with garters and nylons. The top showed deep cleavage almost to my nipples. Not to be embarrassed I wore a light coat over my skirt and top. Feeling cramped sitting by the window Malcolm took that seat.
After dinner and a cocktail, lights were dimmed, Malcolm fell asleep while I read an erotic novel. God it made me hot. No one was about, opened my coat and slightly rubbed my pussy as I kept reading about a young couple fucking on there balcony. The short skirt had traveled up my lap and was now rubbing my vulva. It felt swollen under my touch making me hornier.
I just had to go to the washroom and finish myself off. My mistake that I left my coat on my seat. I was followed down the dimmed aisle by a handsome bbc steward. He stopped me halfway
"I saw what you were doing to yourself " he said with a smile. I was so embarrassed. The back of my skirt almost showed all my ass not wearing panties surrounded by garter and nylons. When I got to the WC he was standing behind me. Most of the cabin crew was asleep. He turned me kissed me.
"How dare you" was my response. He opened the WC and pushed me in gently as he followed behind me.
I wasn't able to defend myself in these tight quarters. I kept pushing him off me while he easily raised my top, leaned over my boobs and licked my sensitive nipples.. My breathing was straining as his hands raised my skirt, wasn't much to raise, I was already exposed.
OOOOOHHHH a finger entered my wet throbbing cunt. I took off my top and massaged my titties as he fingered my pussy. Oh I came so fast again and again. I unzipped him and seeing the size of his black cock drove me into a frenzy. He turned me and spread me, opening my anal rosebud. He wetted his massive cock with his spittle. I felt pain as he began to fuck me, fucking me hard. The ache subsided but I was being temporarily satisfied. He shot into me a hot bbc load that leaked out of me. Before I came back to my senses he had left. I cleaned myself and as I did the urge for cock was returning.

Attachments

• photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 314
My affair with 19 year old Paul had to stop. Malcolm my husband was aware that I was fucking around with him. He spanked me a punishment I well deserved. I promised him that I would no longer see Paul. With each punishment I thought I could control my sexual needs.
Malcolm went on another business trip and wanted me to come along which I did. On the night flight to our destination we were booked into first class. Malcolm wanted me dressed in a very short skirt with garters and nylons. The top showed deep cleavage almost to my nipples. Not to be embarrassed I wore a light coat over my skirt and top. Feeling cramped sitting by the window Malcolm took that seat.
After dinner and a cocktail, lights were dimmed, Malcolm fell asleep while I read an erotic novel. God it made me hot. No one was about, opened my coat and slightly rubbed my pussy as I kept reading about a young couple fucking on there balcony. The short skirt had traveled up my lap and was now rubbing my vulva. It felt swollen under my touch making me hornier.
I just had to go to the washroom and finish myself off. My mistake that I left my coat on my seat. I was followed down the dimmed aisle by a handsome bbc steward. He stopped me halfway
"I saw what you were doing to yourself " he said with a smile. I was so embarrassed. The back of my skirt almost showed all my ass not wearing panties surrounded by garter and nylons. When I got to the WC he was standing behind me. Most of the cabin crew was asleep. He turned me kissed me.
"How dare you" was my response. He opened the WC and pushed me in gently as he followed behind me.
I wasn't able to defend myself in these tight quarters. I kept pushing him off me while he easily raised my top, leaned over my boobs and licked my sensitive nipples.. My breathing was straining as his hands raised my skirt, wasn't much to raise, I was already exposed.
OOOOOHHHH a finger entered my wet throbbing cunt. I took off my top and massaged my titties as he fingered my pussy. Oh I came so fast again and again. I unzipped him and seeing the size of his black cock drove me into a frenzy. He turned me and spread me, opening my anal rosebud. He wetted his massive cock with his spittle. I felt pain as he began to fuck me, fucking me hard. The ache subsided but I was being temporarily satisfied. He shot into me a hot bbc load that leaked out of me. Before I came back to my senses he had left. I cleaned myself and as I did the urge for cock was returning.
Wow!!! What a lucky guy, You are stunning 😁👌👌👌

Damn that's hot love to hear more. I would have enjoyed getting to fuck you like this too so sexy and hot!

Love that outfit!

One of the hottest images on this site, I love it 👌👌👌

One of the hottest images on this site , I love it 👌👌👌

Hot story voter pic

Back