i cant help it, and I want it !

I was married for 18 years. A blonde gorgeous young girl. Everyone was always hitting on her.
Our sex life was excellent very high energy and adventurous, we were very much in love and had crazy sex everywhere. I am very fit and hung nicely 7 3/4"s and dominant, but, Somehow we started talking of her sucking other guys off. It turned me on like crazy, thinking about her blowing a guy and eating his cum. I tried to get her to say yes, she wouldn't but we would have hot crazy sex when we talked about it.
She LOVED sucking cock. She continued a say no, until she said she would suck off a guy she worked with. I said YES!! she did it two days later. When she came home we didn't make it 5 feet, the look on her face drove me insane. I fucked her maybe the hardest ever right there by the front door.

It continued, it got better. She sucked her boss off, she sucked guys off every chance she got. She loved cum and loved cock. One night we set her up to blow this young guy and I waited near by in my car. after she blew him, she got in my car and kissed e and pushed his cum she saved in my mouth, i loved it, she went crazy over it. But now I know she wanted to fuck.
Then one night I asked her what she wanted if she could have anything for her pussy. She said she shouldn't tell me...that was the perfect answer. I begged her, tell me and she can have it.. She acted so shy and hesitant. Then she whispered in my ear, 'I want a black guy to fuck me'

OMG! I exploded. next time I will tell you about that. And how it progressed to now.

I was married for 18 years. A blonde gorgeous young girl. Everyone was always hitting on her.
Our sex life was excellent very high energy and adventurous, we were very much in love and had crazy sex everywhere. I am very fit and hung nicely 7 3/4"s and dominant, but, Somehow we started talking of her sucking other guys off. It turned me on like crazy, thinking about her blowing a guy and eating his cum. I tried to get her to say yes, she wouldn't but we would have hot crazy sex when we talked about it.
She LOVED sucking cock. She continued a say no, until she said she would suck off a guy she worked with. I said YES!! she did it two days later. When she came home we didn't make it 5 feet, the look on her face drove me insane. I fucked her maybe the hardest ever right there by the front door.

It continued, it got better. She sucked her boss off, she sucked guys off every chance she got. She loved cum and loved cock. One night we set her up to blow this young guy and I waited near by in my car. after she blew him, she got in my car and kissed e and pushed his cum she saved in my mouth, i loved it, she went crazy over it. But now I know she wanted to fuck.
Then one night I asked her what she wanted if she could have anything for her pussy. She said she shouldn't tell me...that was the perfect answer. I begged her, tell me and she can have it.. She acted so shy and hesitant. Then she whispered in my ear, 'I want a black guy to fuck me'

OMG! I exploded. next time I will tell you about that. And how it progressed to now.
love to read more

Back