I can't get him to stop fucking my wife

Sure but those in the lifestyle make choices. Even after I stopped fucking her she simply found another black bull lol

Without looking at any other replies I know this is a very REAL situation that happens... I was involved as the black bull to a sexy raven-haired hotwife who refuses to have sex with her white husband. Totally cucked! He asks me to come over and fuck her and then asks if he can watch us. Depending on my mood, maybe I do or don't.
Either way, I don't waste one drop of my sperm outside of her pussy. At first, he was more than happy with clean up duties, but she even denied him that. Poor guy hasn't fucked his wife the past two years. His duties are solely relegated to caring for their children and filming her get BBC.
I've lost count of how many loads of cum I've pumped inside of her....

I GUESS what I'm saying to you is.... Just Embrace it and enjoy her black bull, cuz she ain't going back from black! -Mike

So if the husband dumps her are you going to take care of her

Are you going to pay for her food and take care of her *******

The husband should dump hat crazy bitch and see who takes care of her it won't be the bull

What you don't raalize is that the hisband play a very important role in all this and when these arrogant bulld think they can do what they want the marriage ends

The hot wife becomes just a slut and ends up paying a price

Without looking at any other replies I know this is a very REAL situation that happens... I was involved as the black bull to a sexy raven-haired hotwife who refuses to have sex with her white husband. Totally cucked! He asks me to come over and fuck her and then asks if he can watch us. Depending on my mood, maybe I do or don't.
Either way, I don't waste one drop of my sperm outside of her pussy. At first, he was more than happy with clean up duties, but she even denied him that. Poor guy hasn't fucked his wife the past two years. His duties are solely relegated to caring for their children and filming her get BBC.
I've lost count of how many loads of cum I've pumped inside of her....

I GUESS what I'm saying to you is.... Just Embrace it and enjoy her black bull, cuz she ain't going back from black! -Mike

It takes a lot more than a big dick to have a relationship or family

I hope you he that

Sure but those in the lifestyle make choices. Even after I stopped fucking her she simply found another black bull lol
Oh yea maybe so she se
"You mad, bro??"
I dont think its anger man i think its deeper then that maybe fustration the truth is if the husband chose to allow you to do the wife even after he said he wasnt happy you kinda blew him off,the truth is easier then that "no man would ever sleep with my wife after i said no.".There are mnay things he should have said and done but you said you told him you would do what you wanted,simple truth is he might not be an agressive guy or just scared of losing his wife,most men would not let you continue and to be honest thats darn right dangerous for any man...

Oh yea maybe so she se

I dont think its anger man i think its deeper then that maybe fustration the truth is if the husband chose to allow you to do the wife even after he said he wasnt happy you kinda blew him off,the truth is easier then that "no man would ever sleep with my wife after i said no.".There are mnay things he should have said and done but you said you told him you would do what you wanted,simple truth is he might not be an agressive guy or just scared of losing his wife,most men would not let you continue and to be honest thats darn right dangerous for any man...
You dealing with Its, Ands, and Maybes. In real life cuck guys accept their roles. In my case the hubby would text me at work to come fuck his wife. When I show up he is shaking my hand and thanking me for coming over to fuck his wife.
I don't know what discussions they had about this life choice and quite frankly, don't care. He accepted his role. Wife fucks black bulls. Everyone is happy.
To say what is our isn't 'right' is moot if this was their decision.

I'm sure at some point it was HIS fantasy to see his innocent white princess fucking big black dick. His princess got blackened for life. The End. Lol

When we started he was just having sex with my wife while I watched.
Now he is becoming more and more dominant and it's humiliating.
First off you dont have to settle for this,there are many ways you can put this to its end but what are you willing to do,if you love her as she does what you hate and if so can you walk away,if not stand up for yourself im from detroit and there are alot of ways to stop someone from hooking up with your wife..If they dont think you mean business then i suggest you show any guy who and what your capable of...but thie dude is right you asked for this but now its out of control...

His cock is twice the size of mine. He gives my wife the best sex of her life and drives her wild with orgasm after orgasm.

My wife was reluctant to try cuckolding at first but now she is addicted. She's told me she "loves big black cock" and it feels better than mine. At first I liked watching but now I want it to end.

We made a rule that she would only see him once a month but now he is with my wife twice a week. I havent had sex with my wife in 2 months but he gets to have her anytime he wants. He stopped using condoms and is cumming inside my wife. They go out in public and I don't get to watch any more.

I told my wife I wanted to go back to having a normal relationship but she said it's too good to stop now. I asked her bull to stop and he said no.

What am I to do? I know I can't compete with this thing

tumblr_nj0rmdNAIC1sv2woao2_500.jpg

if this is real, you've gotta chill. if this thing YOU wanted took hold, it was always going to be about her pleasure, her excitement.......and you getting off on those things too, maybe on your own. you shouldn't need or expect to be with her as much right now; she's still in the throes of something new and incredible and (obviously) mind-blowing to her, and once a month for them simply isn't realistic right now. it's perfectly natural that some accommodations will have to be made. don't be strident or petulant. I think if you can get back to watching them, you'll remember what this was all about in the first place, why you did it, and find a sweet spot in this relationship.

First off you dont have to settle for this,there are many ways you can put this to its end but what are you willing to do,if you love her as she does what you hate and if so can you walk away,if not stand up for yourself im from detroit and there are alot of ways to stop someone from hooking up with your wife..If they dont think you mean business then i suggest you show any guy who and what your capable of...but thie dude is right you asked for this but now its out of control...

I wouldnt go the violence route. Nothing good ever happens from that.

OH i agree but this guy has to stand up for himself,and he seems to be fallin off and allowing himself to be bullied and pushed around,so do you let it go on and on and as a man allow anyone to beat you up mentally or emtionaly i think not everyone must stand up fro him or her self because no one else will,nad if his wife has no respect for the husbands wishes whats next let the guy move in i mean where does it end????

if this is real, you've gotta chill. if this thing YOU wanted took hold, it was always going to be about her pleasure, her excitement.......and you getting off on those things too, maybe on your own. you shouldn't need or expect to be with her as much right now; she's still in the throes of something new and incredible and (obviously) mind-blowing to her, and once a month for them simply isn't realistic right now. it's perfectly natural that some accommodations will have to be made. don't be strident or petulant. I think if you can get back to watching them, you'll remember what this was all about in the first place, why you did it, and find a sweet spot in this
yea so shes out having a ball and you have to like it cause you have no choice and just shut up and move over wow what great advice to someone whos torn..

His cock is twice the size of mine. He gives my wife the best sex of her life and drives her wild with orgasm after orgasm.

My wife was reluctant to try cuckolding at first but now she is addicted. She's told me she "loves big black cock" and it feels better than mine. At first I liked watching but now I want it to end.

We made a rule that she would only see him once a month but now he is with my wife twice a week. I havent had sex with my wife in 2 months but he gets to have her anytime he wants. He stopped using condoms and is cumming inside my wife. They go out in public and I don't get to watch any more.

I told my wife I wanted to go back to having a normal relationship but she said it's too good to stop now. I asked her bull to stop and he said no.

What am I to do? I know I can't compete with this thing

tumblr_nj0rmdNAIC1sv2woao2_500.jpg
Relax... And accept your new role in life.

I'M just curious BBCnTx what would you do i know this guy wanted to play and that all cool but what would you do IF it was you..I knopw you seen this before and you seem to have some sense of this...

not trying to rankle anyone. I suspect the whole thing may be fantasy land. I just think if it is real that the individual's original impulses can carry him, if not to acceptance, then to a better place than where he is now.

I'M just curious BBCnTx what would you do i know this guy wanted to play and that all cool but what would you do IF it was you..I knopw you seen this before and you seem to have some sense of this...

That is irrelevant lol.
His wife fulfilled HIS original fantasy to the Nth degree. Now he has to live with that.

not trying to rankle anyone. I suspect the whole thing may be fantasy land. I just think if it is real that the individual's original impulses can carry him, if not to acceptance, then to a better place than where he is now.

Possible. But I personally know cuck couples who were in the same situation. So it isn't too far-fetched

The REAL bottom line is that a woman will follow an Alpha male where he leads her. If a weak husband willfully gave his woman over to a stronger man....?

Now she is happier than she ever been in life. And hubby sees the truth about it all.
You just keep believing that.

Right now its just about sex. And I bet she isnt happy at all. Especially when she gets served.

Back