I can't get him to stop fucking my wife

His cock is twice the size of mine. He gives my wife the best sex of her life and drives her wild with orgasm after orgasm.

My wife was reluctant to try cuckolding at first but now she is addicted. She's told me she "loves big black cock" and it feels better than mine. At first I liked watching but now I want it to end.

We made a rule that she would only see him once a month but now he is with my wife twice a week. I havent had sex with my wife in 2 months but he gets to have her anytime he wants. He stopped using condoms and is cumming inside my wife. They go out in public and I don't get to watch any more.

I told my wife I wanted to go back to having a normal relationship but she said it's too good to stop now. I asked her bull to stop and he said no.

What am I to do? I know I can't compete with this thing

tumblr_nj0rmdNAIC1sv2woao2_500.jpg
Look on the bright side. Never mind lol

His cock is twice the size of mine. He gives my wife the best sex of her life and drives her wild with orgasm after orgasm.

My wife was reluctant to try cuckolding at first but now she is addicted. She's told me she "loves big black cock" and it feels better than mine. At first I liked watching but now I want it to end.

We made a rule that she would only see him once a month but now he is with my wife twice a week. I havent had sex with my wife in 2 months

I told my wife I wanted to go back to having a normal relationship

No shame in that. Not many men could compete. Welcome to the new normal. You'll adjust and learn.

Mac:
As far as moral uprightness . . . what exactly is that? Are we talking about Christian morals? Are we talking about American societal moral?

I believe you might have taken my post to the next level, DeeDee. I don't see where I mentioned, anywhere, about questioning one's morals or religions. If you were spinning it off of my mention of integrity, I was specifically referring to being honest with one's spouse. But its nice to see that my post could stimulate one to write 17 paragraphs and provide 2 colorful graphs (like graphs, myself) to argue their point. It means I'm stimulating forum conversation, which is my intent most of the time I post ...
pic_ThankYouNote.jpg Mac

We made a rule that she would only see him once a month but now he is with my wife twice a week. I havent had sex with my wife in 2 months but he gets to have her anytime he wants. He stopped using condoms and is cumming inside my wife. They go out in public and I don't get to watch any more.

I told my wife I wanted to go back to having a normal relationship but she said it's too good to stop now. I asked her bull to stop and he said no.

Have you thought about being happy for her? She's finally getting something that she didn't even know she wanted and is probably having the time of her life. You had a part to play in that.

Have you thought about being happy for her? She's finally getting something that she didn't even know she wanted and is probably having the time of her life. You had a part to play in that.

Regardless of what happens with her sexual connection with the other man, you have to accept her if your marriage is to survive. She can't be unfucked. She knows things now. So do you. There's no winning for anyone in suddenly making selfish demands if you wanted this for her and you both. If you enjoyed watching, you can still enjoy it. it must be amazing. take pleasure from her pleasure. take pride in her desirability. learn from their sex if you can. I'm sure the guy isn't just dicking her all the time. Might she and he allow you to participate in pleasuring her?

it's early in this. she's adjusting. so are you. I wouldn't just assume things will be like this some months on.

Which is exactly the point some of us posters make when we read the garbage some of these white guys post regarding wanting their wives to start fucking other men. Men usually want this solely as a added source of sexual stimuli. Women reluctantly start it for that reason, but then find that having several well endowed & talented sex partners was a part of sexual bliss they didn't realize they missed, previously. Sort of like eating Haagan Dazs ice cream after being fed ice milk for years ... ain't no going back to ice milk. In fact, the thought turns their stomachs to even consider it.

Plus, how many of you ladies are willing to allow your husbands to see other women if and when they wish? Its usually very few, and they usually say the same thing ... "hey, this was HIS idea, not mine".

No parameters set, no commitment, & no integrity towards each other, almost guarantees = relationship failure down the road. And the thing is the guys, you ladies are usually involved with, could give a tinker's damn about your marriage. You're just a cum deposit source and short term "toy" to most of 'em.

Totally agree

My marriage ended or rather I ended it as there was nothing left

My ex and I did not have any intimacy she did not see me as her partner but just a provider

It is even more challenging with ******* involved

I am over it and wil be extremely careful about sleuth. Ground rules and open communication if I were to get into similar situation again

Dont let her push you around. Shes treating you with complete disrespect by going out with him on dates. Its no longer about you and your desires.

Best thing to do is get the divorce process in place and and move out. Always listen to what your attorney says though. Make sure in the end you the have best possible deal.

Be happy she is getting what she needs, enjy watching and encourage her, maybe she'll let you play too

Without looking at any other replies I know this is a very REAL situation that happens... I was involved as the black bull to a sexy raven-haired hotwife who refuses to have sex with her white husband. Totally cucked! He asks me to come over and fuck her and then asks if he can watch us. Depending on my mood, maybe I do or don't.
Either way, I don't waste one drop of my sperm outside of her pussy. At first, he was more than happy with clean up duties, but she even denied him that. Poor guy hasn't fucked his wife the past two years. His duties are solely relegated to caring for their children and filming her get BBC.
I've lost count of how many loads of cum I've pumped inside of her....

I GUESS what I'm saying to you is.... Just Embrace it and enjoy her black bull, cuz she ain't going back from black! -Mike

If you cant beat them, join them.
compete with your wife for the bull's cock. maybe when you start winning, she will back off.
tell your wife to fuck off thats just disrepestful as all hell..
Without looking at any other replies I know this is a very REAL situation that happens... I was involved as the black bull to a sexy raven-haired hotwife who refuses to have sex with her white husband. Totally cucked! He asks me to come over and fuck her and then asks if he can watch us. Depending on my mood, maybe I do or don't.
Either way, I don't waste one drop of my sperm outside of her pussy. At first, he was more than happy with clean up duties, but she even denied him that. Poor guy hasn't fucked his wife the past two years. His duties are solely relegated to caring for their children and filming her get BBC.
I GUESS what I'm dating to you is.... Just Embrace it. She ain't going back from black! -Mike
Well i dont see it as easy as that and if it was me trust me no man would come between me and my wife if i still loved her,and you might as how???? jeesh lets count the ways shall we...

Back