I AM NOT A BBC - I HAVE A BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. Pussy today is the Chitlings of yesterday. "Behave yourself boy, so you can be used and objectified. LOL. Silly. Slave thinking still runs rampart in your head. Speaks a lot about you.
--At least I can write complete sentences. Give me some credit, yeah?
Off I go to bang some white women!

Yeah, yall racist lifestyle people need to chill with calling Black people “BBC.” I have a big Black dick but its attached to me, a whole person. Reducing my entire humanity to one body part is disgusting to me. Complete turn off.

I don’t take kindly to the “bull” label either. Like, are you stupid racists casually comparing me to livestock? The nerve of some of you.

I had some big boob milf female talent here the other week. Shes older and lame so she was using a whole bunch of lifestyle terms. She said something like “Bulls like you…” and I’m like “Yo, lady, did I ever call you a cow?”

She froze when she realized that she fucked up.

I asked her again “Did I ever call you a cow?”

She tried to explain it away as just lifestyle talk but the vibe was totally killed and I just asked her to leave. I been fuckin for long enough that I don’t need to put up with disrespect to get some pussy.

Oh, and spare me with the whole “I’m Black and I think its fine…” nonsense. If you’re into being disrespected keep that ******* to yourself.
I think it’s funny being called a “bull” or a “BBC”…In high school I was called “baby donkey” and everybody knew why but,they also call me by my first name as well! so, it was just a novelty thing for the girls that attended some of the parties we would go to! So to put it short, if you make it a big deal then it will be a big deal! Be flattered that they would give you a “play” name from an ******* with a ridiculously huge cock and balls or would you rather be called a monkey? Lol, but I get it You must get disrespected easily?

I think it’s funny being called a “bull” or a “BBC”…In high school I was called “baby donkey” and everybody knew why but,they also call me by my first name as well! so, it was just a novelty thing for the girls that attended some of the parties we would go to! So to put it short, if you make it a big deal then it will be a big deal! Be flattered that they would give you a “play” name from an ******* with a ridiculously huge cock and balls or would you rather be called a monkey? Lol, but I get it You must get disrespected easily?
Goddamn right, bro. Wear it like a badge of honor and fuck every white bitch you meet.

That’s all I’m trying to say, LOL!

hehe Exactly. These white girls are ready be to be turned into black cock sluts, so why shouldn't you be the one to do it? I know white girls who get wet at the sight of a black guy, let alone getting some of that BBC. Fuck her and flood her pussy. Then she'll smile, and you can move on to the next one.

Correct, The neighbor behind me gets dick whenever she asks. Her husband doesn’t care because he’s over the road most of the time and want somebody to take care of his wife while he’s away. as long as she doesn’t get pregnant , he’s OK! The only weird thing is he likes to Skype call her while she’s getting dick but it’s whatever. And she’s built right!!!

Correct, The neighbor behind me gets dick whenever she asks. Her husband doesn’t care because he’s over the road most of the time and want somebody to take care of his wife while he’s away. as long as she doesn’t get pregnant , he’s OK! The only weird thing is he likes to Skype call her while she’s getting dick but it’s whatever. And she’s built right!!!
To each his/her own.

Let him watch on Skype -- he can see her get fucked right while she makes noises she never makes with him. I'm sure she already loves that big black cock.

lol such a pissy bitch. Yes, *you* are a BBC. That's why we are all here, not for your musical tastes, cooking skills, or hobbies. For the ultimate Big Fucking Black Cock that defines you.

dorothy in *******.jpg

lol such a pissy bitch. Yes, *you* are a BBC. That's why we are all here, not for your musical tastes, cooking skills, or hobbies. For the ultimate Big Fucking Black Cock that defines you.

View attachment 4273080
Thank you for proving his point, as well as displaying your own innate racism so vividly. You crackers just can't help yourselves, can you? You just have to show your pale, pasty asses at every opportunity.
You ought to change your screen name to "Fooled Duo."

Attachments

• One stupid bitch.jpg
    One stupid bitch.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Thank you for proving his point, as well as displaying your own innate racism so vividly. You crackers just can't help yourselves, can you? You just have to show your pale, pasty asses at every opportunity.
You ought to change your screen name to "Foolish Duo."
lol so easy to just call "racism," vs thinking, isn't it? Not racist at all. Just stating the facts. We aren't on here to find a new racquet ball partner. We are here to find Big Black Cock for sex. That's it.

Glad I struck a nerve silly one.

--Your Friendly Cracker

96539073_1158186877863999_5239083601097654272_n.jpg

I hate all the conversation in this thread. I honestly did not intend for you all to still be talking in it.

If a mod wants to delete every single post except my original post that would be great.

I honestly think people need to talk less and interact with fewer people.

If you’re reading this I probably find you repulsive, regardless of the opinions you’ve posted. Ick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back