I am a white m0ther with a white teenage s0n

I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?
Your decision... do you want to sacrifice your happiness and wait until he goes to college.

In a basic sense, it's not wrong to date a black man when you have a s0n.
However, no two situations are the same. There are quite a few factors that go into the answer to that question.
1. Do you live in a state that tends to be less open to interracial relationships? For a s0n, that could put pressure on him at school and around friends.
2. Is your interest in the man at work sexual, or is there a deeper interest?
3. If you were to get pregnant, how do you think your s0n would react?
4. Does the man at work have any s0n or d@ughter of his own?
5. How would the rest of your family feel about an interracial relationship?

I'm sure you've thought about these things, but I'll paraphrase something that several women I've dated in the past have told me: "If we date, it will be a long time before you meet my *******. I don't want to be introducing men to them every few months if things don't work out."
It seemed wise to me.

I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?
Years ago I had a gf, her sun was the same age as yours. He loved me... we got along great. But that's just my experience

Proceed with caution. A teen might have feelings about any man. He might have a problem with the race thing. You should have a feeling about that. Does he have black friends. I have a thought watch a film with a mixed race romantic theme. Watch the reaction. If he makes comments listen carefully. If there is no obvious negative reaction try to get him to talk about the film. He might just tell you how he feels about the subject. That man may last a week, month, or forever. Your ******* will be your ******* unless he's driven away. I've known couples that have had good responses from children and others that didn't go well.
There is another option proceed discreetly with the new guy. Test the water and be sure there's something there first. If there is then you talk to find a way to make it work . All of you if possible.

A white teenager cannot compare to a strong black man who will make you feel your true femininity

Nothing wrong with it ******* knowing his mom loves Black men.

It's good for him to get used to the idea early on. The more you try it, the more you will want it and it will become addictive, right?

Talk to your ******* and be honest. Tell him that a coworker is black and is interested in dating you. Listen to what he says and then respond accordingly. I have had good and bad interactions with teenagers and older children.
It’s entirely up to you. Your ******* likely will be pleased that his mom is getting what she wants.

I was in similar situation with my ******* after my divorce. My ******* always thought that I will get back with his dad so naturally he was very hostile towards guys I date. It didn't help that his dad was always kinda racist and his influence towards our ******* didn't help at all. Most important thing is that he needs to understand that his mom is also a woman and that it's natural for her to date and be in relationship.

Back