I am a Chinese man. I just want to know the world I don't know.

I am a man from China, ordinary Chinese man, only read the sex movies on the Internet, I prefer western countries sex, direct, crisp, and unexpected, especially the black brother's cock, let me open eyes, envy their size, I want to know behind the film, you behind, I want to know behind the movie, you behind The real way of sex, the book says that the female's vagina is only 10 centimeters long. I can't imagine how the black brother's cock is all inserted into my education. I can only use the translation software to see your post, I hope you can understand my self introduction,Thanks to everyone's welcome and attention, I can't pay the fee, so I can only look at it in silence, and I can't reply to those who are concerned and welcome. If you see a wonderful post that I hope to tell me, I can't reply to your private letters, but please believe I really appreciate you.

Last edited:
You come from a very deep and disciplined culture. That's something of which to be very proud.
Many of the issues in the middle east are perceived to be as a result of the damage they see of westernization. As a proud Asian, it'll be interesting to see how you progress.

Back