I am a black female cuckquean

I grew up under a generation of black men who would have greeted black cuckqueans with a fete making the Macy's Thanksgiving parade seem like a funeral march. Unlike the movie of the same name, It's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate by the Persuaders is a song from the early 70s (
) that, for the first 2 verses, describes what many brothers in the hood would say today could be a black cuckquean. That is, a black woman who accepts, with passivity, her man's fucking other women. Don't get me wrong. Most of that sentiment involved black men fucking black women but there were often times when I recall my elders saying, as Saturday night approached, "I think I want to get some grey pussy tonight." (White people were often referred to as "greys".) Unfortunately, in the song, that passive woman wasn't passive at all - she damn near kills her philandering husband. (No exaggeration. I personally know of the exact same incident happening to guys I worked with.)

I point this out because, in my private conversational "lessons" about black quean cuckoldry from @BlackCuckquean , I began to feel - not just understand - what black cuckqueans may be about. They are sexually turned on and stimulated by the very idea and acts and visualizations of a black man having sex with white women. The black cuckquean's "I get turned on by..." points were damn near the same as mine. The key difference being that mine are intensified by the sensations and memories of actualization - I am, and hopefully continue to be - the one actually fucking the white women we both get turned on by. I think about all the brothers who are with black women and love sex with white women and I see a torrent of black cum shooting into white women over and above what's happening today. It would significantly reduce - I believe - the amount of cheating that black men with black wives/girlfriends do. And a whole new in-the-open field of more sexually satisfied black women might emerge. Naturally, I'm assuming there are more black women than we might realize who secretly share the black cuckqueans' enjoyment of a black man fucking a white woman. The only evidence I have of that is the historical growth of populations that, as they become more 'popular', the virtual societal closets empty out and suddenly neighbors and co-workers and relatives of that group suddenly appear.

I'm new and a novice to the very idea of black quean cuckoldry but I must say I'm intrigued by it. If I weren't married already to a white woman, I'm pretty sure I'd be seriously considering, at least, seeking a black cuckquean...(if any committed mate at all)
I’m one of those black women that get aroused of the thought of my man having sex with a beautiful white woman… unlike cuckquean I feel beautiful but something about a beautiful white woman makes me so weak.. I would get on my knees n kneel to my man f#*cking one…

Yes I would love for a white woman to dominate me… bully me b mean to me have sex with my husband then make me clean it up after he fill her up
This situation is Taylor made for who we are. Your black husband fucks my white wife while we watch and masturbate together. We both have to submit to and serve our spouses as they duck each other. It’s a hot fantasy anyways

This situation is Taylor made for who we are. Your black husband fucks my white wife while we watch and masturbate together. We both have to submit to and serve our spouses as they duck each other. It’s a hot fantasy anyways
the white guy will widen his wife's pussy while the black woman puts her man's black dick into the white woman's pussy:)

Yes I would love for a white woman to dominate me… bully me b mean to me have sex with my husband then make me clean it up after he fill her up
It's nice to see more black ladies getting started in this lifestyle, they are severely underrepresented and many are being cuckolded as their men are enjoying sex with white women as well, Everyone should be included.

the white guy will widen his wife's pussy while the black woman puts her man's black dick into the white woman's pussy:)
Everyone can work together towards a common goal and taste the fruits of their labor!

Last edited:
when a black girl posts whether it's true or not, black guys always look for a fake, but when a fake white girl posts something they don't even realize it, sometimes their desire for a white woman makes them dumb and pathetic

Back