I’m so aroused

jhammer99

Male
Gold Member
So I just ran into this guy I used to hang out and party with all the time one night we were hanging out he had a few other guys there he’s bi and has a huge black cock I’ve seen it that night but I never made a move I just got his number and remember how big his cock was he doesn’t know I’m bi I’m seriously thinking about going over to his house and somehow find his bbc in my mouth

So I just ran into this guy I used to hang out and party with all the time one night we were hanging out he had a few other guys there he’s bi and has a huge black cock I’ve seen it that night but I never made a move I just got his number and remember how big his cock was he doesn’t know I’m bi I’m seriously thinking about going over to his house and somehow find his bbc in my mouth
Sounds like a good plan!!!

it will fit in both ur mouth and other places...go for it, u know u want to

Back