I’m sick of this

We ladies and sissies have to handle them like the overgrown boys they are. Controlling them but keeping their interest
That's easy, just show up at the door naked, holding a cold 6-pack. We're very basic beasts and most of us know it.

Someone I don’t know: “Hi, how are you girl?”
Me: “I’m fine thanks, and you?”
Someone I don’t know: “I’m good too, send me a picture of your pussy and tits”
Me: “No, sorry, I don’t know you, why should I send you a picture of my naked body?”
Someone I don’t know: “you’re a fake, you’re a fag, dude...”

Honestly? Sorry but who do some guys think they are? Do you really think I’m going to send you a naked picture of me after just exchanging two words? Have you ever been with a woman? I mean a real one? Do you know what people nowadays can do with a single picture and a computer?

I’m sick of this guys, I was having fun here but there must be always some frustrated men that think they know everything about everyone, that think they can set their own rules for everyone and end up ruining places like this because they just don’t get a stupid picture that could be a real fake and not the woman they’re talking to...

I’m staying here but if you think you can expect every woman to send you a naked picture of her just after exchanging a couple of words don’t even bother to write me.

Have a nice day
Well said! These weak boys think they can snap their fingers and get what they want. They don't seem to understand! We are girls. We have what you want. You have to earn what you want! Sweet talk us, compliment us. Play silly games with us. Make us laugh. Then, maybe ……..

Someone I don’t know: “Hi, how are you girl?”
Me: “I’m fine thanks, and you?”
Someone I don’t know: “I’m good too, send me a picture of your pussy and tits”
Me: “No, sorry, I don’t know you, why should I send you a picture of my naked body?”
Someone I don’t know: “you’re a fake, you’re a fag, dude...”

Honestly? Sorry but who do some guys think they are? Do you really think I’m going to send you a naked picture of me after just exchanging two words? Have you ever been with a woman? I mean a real one? Do you know what people nowadays can do with a single picture and a computer?

I’m sick of this guys, I was having fun here but there must be always some frustrated men that think they know everything about everyone, that think they can set their own rules for everyone and end up ruining places like this because they just don’t get a stupid picture that could be a real fake and not the woman they’re talking to...

I’m staying here but if you think you can expect every woman to send you a naked picture of her just after exchanging a couple of words don’t even bother to write me.

Have a nice day
This is the way you weed out the disrespectful men. Don't bother to even answer.

Back