I’m hot in a walker but i still fuck

Im a 49 year old female not bad looking i
Don’t think i had a stroke from a brain aneurysm in 2007 was paralyzed from neck down for two years im learning to walk again with walker , I can do everything sexually but have very low self esteem!! Do many men look past this im very nervous 😩
you are great

Us men would love to pleasure any woman's pussy to feel them climax and then to have multiple orgasm is what it is all about so yes i would certainly look pass all this its all about mutual pleasure and satisfaction so bring it on and please feel free to drop me a message any time

Don’t think i had a stroke from a brain aneurysm in 2007 was paralyzed from neck down for two years im learning to walk again with walker , I can do everything sexually but have very low self esteem!! Do many men look past this im very nervous 😩
Could you message me humm you are looking very beautiful we will accept as long as you are willing

Yes many men definitely look past this for sure.
Happy hump day.. lol

You are awesome amazingly sexy very hot. Wanna make you my hot wife .. so I can be your cuck husband.

You are steaming hot with super dazzeling eyes and dame your body is super hot 🔥 I would never pass by you without thinking about dominating and fucking you so deep and for as long you can take it ... And I'm type of man who makes his thoughts reality ... I'm thinking already about these hidden white tits 🔥

You are steaming hot with super dazzeling eyes and dame your body is super hot 🔥 I would never pass by you without thinking about dominating and fucking you so deep and for as long you can take it ... And I'm type of man who makes his thoughts reality ... I'm thinking already about these hidden white tits 🔥
She might have to invest in some of that *$gga repellent 🤣😂!

Very proud of you

you're gorgeous, sweetie! such a beautiful lady shouldn't have low self esteem

there are some of us who do look past that, love to help you in way i can

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Back