I’m 22 trying to fuck my 8th grade teacher she’s 50 need help on how I should approach her?!?!? !!!!

teachers (and teachers aides) are sexy in this world (I have wicked lust for a teacher, friend of the family).
just guessing but you’re probably too young to get invited out to dinner by a former student.
what would you do? would you kind of suspect what he had in mind?
Thank you for the compliment age wise. I have worked in my towns high school for a few years now so there are students that have graduated and would be of age. As for the invite that depends on who. I have had lunch with past women students but just friendly meetings. If it was a male i would probably suspect something was up.

Yea you right but like on here you already know wives want it so how do I bring that up or ease into it. Idk why I’m so nervous when it comes to her any other female I’m good
Lil Bruh, if you asked her to dinner, twice, and she accepted most likely she’s down unless you asked under some other pretense.

How did you ask her out...what did you say?

Thank you for the compliment age wise. I have worked in my towns high school for a few years now so there are students that have graduated and would be of age. As for the invite that depends on who. I have had lunch with past women students but just friendly meetings. If it was a male i would probably suspect something was up.

and if it were a Black male inviting you to lunch (or dinner) and you suspected something was up...
the million dollar question: what would you say to that Black male?

and if it were a Black male inviting you to lunch (or dinner) and you suspected something was up...
the million dollar question: what would you say to that Black male?
I honestly would not entertain meeting a white male student but would not be mean about turning him down. As for him being black I know my mind would be all over the place fantasy wise but not sure I could bring myself to actually meet.

I honestly would not entertain meeting a white male student but would not be mean about turning him down. As for him being black I know my mind would be all over the place fantasy wise but not sure I could bring myself to actually meet.

fair enough teach. appreciate your honest answer.
my interesting takeaway is “my mind would be all over the place fantasy wise”
Wendy, THAT’S where we want to go; the best sex is always in a woman’s head. Like yours.

Care to chat?

All women need and like to be admired by men, even younger men. Show confidence in yourself and with a humble and kind heart work on making her feel like the most sensual person in your eyes and that your desire for her is real, and you will be in it before you know it.

I would suggest switch from dinner to drinks...teachers know how to *******... a few drinks, appetizers and it will all go well... Find a place where she will not be known. She will not want to run into any parents of students. And remember call her by her first name, you are no longer her student...

Good advice above (mostly).

Obviously, she is interested in meeting you. She was probably happy and proud to hear from one if her old students.
If nothing else, you'll get to sit across from your sexy teacher as a young adult and not an 8th grader (how exciting!).

Go with the attitude that your going to catch up with her and get to brag about your life and find out about hers since you were sitting in her class (fantasizing, I'm guessing).

Be confident, go slow and look for signs of her interest as you begin flirting.

Now, give us all the naughty details!
What does she look like, how old, curvy, slim?
What was going through your mind way back then?

Good luck!
(from a fellow teacher of pubescent 8th grade boys!) ❤

View attachment 3674453
Even fully clothed you are hot as hell! Im
So jealous of your students

Back