I’m 22 trying to fuck my 8th grade teacher she’s 50 need help on how I should approach her?!?!? !!!!

So I asked my 8th grade teacher out for dinner but I couldn’t make it the first time so we reschedule but I was nervous af the second time and bailed and made an excuse up, how should I approach her now? Should I be straight forward she’s married too!!! Y’all I need help

best thing to do is ask her out for dinner again and dont turn up again. always feels great when guys do that.

So I asked my 8th grade teacher out for dinner but I couldn’t make it the first time so we reschedule but I was nervous af the second time and bailed and made an excuse up, how should I approach her now? Should I be straight forward she’s married too!!! Y’all I need help
If she agreed to go to dinner with you, at her age she isn't naive. She knows what you want. Just go to dinner and then suggest you go back to your place. Be sure to tell her how beautiful she is at dinner and how you think she looks hot etc. Get her in the mood.

She’s 50 about 5’4 5’5 petite short black hair. When I was in 8th grade I went to mostly white school there’s literally only 3 black ******* in the 8th grade me a girl another black kid but he was more white than black if you get me. She would always wear heals and tight jeans, if she had tights on or yoga pants she would always have a camel toe
So she's a white milf who flaunts her body. She's married, but she's already been willing to meet you twice, for dinner no less. Oh she wants to grade your test alright -- and give you some private lessons.

Just tell her how she used to make you "uncomfortable" in class, because she's so sexy -- that you were afraid she'd see how tight your pants were. Give her that opening. If she asks you if she still makes your pants tight, you are in!

Good advice above (mostly).

Obviously, she is interested in meeting you. She was probably happy and proud to hear from one if her old students.
If nothing else, you'll get to sit across from your sexy teacher as a young adult and not an 8th grader (how exciting!).

Go with the attitude that your going to catch up with her and get to brag about your life and find out about hers since you were sitting in her class (fantasizing, I'm guessing).

Be confident, go slow and look for signs of her interest as you begin flirting.

Now, give us all the naughty details!
What does she look like, how old, curvy, slim?
What was going through your mind way back then?

Good luck!
(from a fellow teacher of pubescent 8th grade boys!) ❤

View attachment 3674453
you’re so damn sexy. The object of many masturbation fantasies I’m sure

Last edited:

Obviously, she is interested in meeting you. She was probably happy and proud to hear from one if her old students.
If nothing else, you'll get to sit across from your sexy teacher as a young adult and not an 8th grader (how exciting!).

Go with the attitude that your going to catch up with her and get to brag about your life and find out about hers since you were sitting in her class (fantasizing, I'm guessing).

Good luck!

View attachment 3674453
Ohh teacher!! Gasp. Thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

Good luck!

View attachment 3674453
Hot teacher 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Good luck!

View attachment 3674453
you ever made the dreams of a former student cum true?

Good luck!

View attachment 3674453
Although I am just a teachers aide, DD is right on target here

Although I am just a teachers aide, DD is right on target here

teachers (and teachers aides) are sexy in this world (I have wicked lust for a teacher, friend of the family).
just guessing but you’re probably too young to get invited out to dinner by a former student.
what would you do? would you kind of suspect what he had in mind?

Back