Husband wants me fuck best friend

My husband wants me to fuck his best friend but I am actually worried it my affect their friendship if I do.
I definitely want to.. He isn't black but his cock is huge and I know I will enjoy it. He sent my husband a
short video of him fucking another girl and he showed me. I was like OMG. Would you fuck your husband's
best friend? Husband doesn't seem worried as a matter of fact he wants to take pictures. lol
I would and let your husban watch and film

My best friend has been fucking my gf on and off for a few years and it's not affected our friendship at all, he fucks her so good and I love watching her enjoy his cock and hearing hear orgasm in ways she doesn't with me.

This a clip of her fucking him in our bed (starts at 4:25) while I film them after she sucks my dick on the lounge to warm up, I love how her hips move when she rides him. Sorry has no sound:(

View attachment 2726378
Hot,

Your gf looks hot and your cock looks larger than a normal size cock and looks very nice. What is the size of your cock?

My best friend has been fucking my gf on and off for a few years and it's not affected our friendship at all, he fucks her so good and I love watching her enjoy his cock and hearing hear orgasm in ways she doesn't with me.

This a clip of her fucking him in our bed (starts at 4:25) while I film them after she sucks my dick on the lounge to warm up, I love how her hips move when she rides him. Sorry has no sound:(

View attachment 2726378
Holy fuck this is incredible! Thank you for sharing! I’d love to have that veiw. Tell me it happened again..

My husband wants me to fuck his best friend but I am actually worried it my affect their friendship if I do.
I definitely want to.. He isn't black but his cock is huge and I know I will enjoy it. He sent my husband a
short video of him fucking another girl and he showed me. I was like OMG. Would you fuck your husband's
best friend? Husband doesn't seem worried as a matter of fact he wants to take pictures. lol
Enjoy if you like it and he wants it give it x

My ex fucked my 2 closest friends both with me and solo and it did not result in any problems or embarrassment. One became a regular fwb's and would even stay overnight when I was away on business or join us for vacations, very horny times.

I let my wife fuck my black friend

Back