Husband wants me fuck best friend

QOStheDarkSide

Couple
Gold Member
From
US
My husband wants me to fuck his best friend but I am actually worried it my affect their friendship if I do.
I definitely want to.. He isn't black but his cock is huge and I know I will enjoy it. He sent my husband a
short video of him fucking another girl and he showed me. I was like OMG. Would you fuck your husband's
best friend? Husband doesn't seem worried as a matter of fact he wants to take pictures. lol

My husband wants me to fuck his best friend but I am actually worried it my affect their friendship if I do.
I definitely want to.. He isn't black but his cock is huge and I know I will enjoy it. He sent my husband a
short video of him fucking another girl and he showed me. I was like OMG. Would you fuck your husband's
best friend? Husband doesn't seem worried as a matter of fact he wants to take pictures. lol

Have the friend tested. Better yet have you husband take the two of you for tests. Then fuck the friend bareback until his ball are dry.

I definitely want to.. He isn't black but his cock is huge and I know I will enjoy it.
A nice 3-some would not only be enjoyable for all 3 of you, but the sexual desire the two of you have would be rejuvenated for quite a while as each of you kept the memory of the event in your minds each time you have sex afterwards. That's the way it worked with my wife and me when she did my roommate, who was also her x-boyfriend and how I met her to begin with.
Not that it has to be a regular thing, or that you do it when your husband isn't around ... do it together. Discuss any parameters you might initially have, like condoms, safe words, etc and try it once with the 2 of them. The afterward affects (days later) will tell you whether it bothered him or supercharged his sex drive for you ... I'm betting the latter.
words_GoodLuck.jpg

My ex-wife fucked my best mate after years of flirting etc. (he was single) and one night it was just 3 of us at home drinking beers, and they did it on the proviso I stay outside while they went into the bedroom for 30 minutes, it was mainly because everyone felt a little weird about it. The one proviso was it was strictly a one off no matter how good or bad it was. I gave them 30 minutes, told him its entirely up to her whether they use a condom or not, and at 30 minutes i'm walking in on them finished or not.
20 minutes later they came out and she handed me the unused condom, but tongue kissed me and said thank you while he was in the toilet... we never told him I'd tasted his cum once he nutted in her mouth :)

My ex-wife fucked my best mate after years of flirting etc. (he was single) and one night it was just 3 of us at home drinking beers, and they did it on the proviso I stay outside while they went into the bedroom for 30 minutes, it was mainly because everyone felt a little weird about it. The one proviso was it was strictly a one off no matter how good or bad it was. I gave them 30 minutes, told him its entirely up to her whether they use a condom or not, and at 30 minutes i'm walking in on them finished or not.
20 minutes later they came out and she handed me the unused condom, but tongue kissed me and said thank you while he was in the toilet... we never told him I'd tasted his cum once he nutted in her mouth :)
fabulous

You loved it I'm betting

I say go for it baby

I do and for us it has not cause any problems

Back