Husband wants me fuck best friend

My friends and I share pics of each other's wives and girlfriends all the time. We have threesomes with one friend every once in a while. Never had any issues

Honestly I take comments about my wife from other guys especially friemds flattering for her and myself. Hey good friends share and it's just fun and is only weird or cause problems if those involved let it happen. He'll make it a favor to the friend and have him per you one then when you need someone to help move you go5 him (jk).

My husband wants me to fuck his best friend but I am actually worried it my affect their friendship if I do.
I definitely want to.. He isn't black but his cock is huge and I know I will enjoy it. He sent my husband a
short video of him fucking another girl and he showed me. I was like OMG. Would you fuck your husband's
best friend? Husband doesn't seem worried as a matter of fact he wants to take pictures. lol

Gone girl... get your fuck on. By looking at your pics, he's going to have a good time with you.

of course do it. the same thing i say to my wife , at first she was thinking about it. but then one ight we go out with my friend and wife , we get ******* we went to our house , and from that time , every time my friend need to fuck , come to my house.
Enjoy

My husband wants me to fuck his best friend but I am actually worried it my affect their friendship if I do.
I definitely want to.. He isn't black but his cock is huge and I know I will enjoy it. He sent my husband a
short video of him fucking another girl and he showed me. I was like OMG. Would you fuck your husband's
best friend? Husband doesn't seem worried as a matter of fact he wants to take pictures. lol
Go for it and take the big dick and enjoy.

Back