Husband wants me fuck best friend

My husband wants me to fuck his best friend but I am actually worried it my affect their friendship if I do.
I definitely want to.. He isn't black but his cock is huge and I know I will enjoy it. He sent my husband a
short video of him fucking another girl and he showed me. I was like OMG. Would you fuck your husband's
best friend? Husband doesn't seem worried as a matter of fact he wants to take pictures. lol

So...did it happen? You haven't replied to the thread, but I can see you've been around. Would be interesting to know if it did or did not happen...

My husband wants me to fuck his best friend but I am actually worried it my affect their friendship if I do.
I definitely want to.. He isn't black but his cock is huge and I know I will enjoy it. He sent my husband a
short video of him fucking another girl and he showed me. I was like OMG. Would you fuck your husband's
best friend? Husband doesn't seem worried as a matter of fact he wants to take pictures. lol
Stop being a punk and spread ur legs wide open for him. Mater of fact we need the pics too and make sure he takes all 3 holes

Not my place to say, but I have always heard the phrase "Don't ******* where you eat", and I think it's a wise thing. I work in a large place (400+ employees), and won't fool around with anyone at work. Plenty have, and had it go sour on them, to the point that many have left the company due to it (voluntarily). I feel like messing with good friends is similar. The downside is rather painful.

There is always a risk when bringing an additional person(s) into an intimate relationship. Since everyone is upfront and honest there shouldn't be any serious complications. If he is as large as you imply he will need to be sensitive to your desires and limitations. I will usually put a new partner on top the first time and let her determine how much she can handle and how quickly. Some extra lube is a good idea. If the initial encounter goes well you might find yourself craving what he has to offer. There is the potential of some jealousy from your husband but the lust on your part should subside after a few sessions. There is of course the possibility that you will develop the need to be serviced by large men. My current LTR partner finds satisfaction only from large men. One last thought. Love and lust are two vary intense emotions that should not be confused but they do make life a lot more fun.

This happened to me although we weren't married. The result of a drunken conversation between them both, his friend really fancied me. After it was my boyfriend who felt most bad about it. It can change things so be careful.

Back