Husband versus BULL

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slow and Deep, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Slow and Deep

Slow and Deep Well-Known Member Gold Member

Husband: "Sweetie..it would be GREAT if you would wear this mini-skirt, crop-top and 6 inch heels for me as we go out." "Hubs...forget it...I'm NOT that type of girl."

Bull: "Sweetie..it would be GREAT if you would wear this mini-skirt, crop-top and 6 inch heels for me as we go out." "Not a problem.....I LOVE dressing sexy for you."

2. King_p3so

King_p3so Active Member

US
  3. Mywifelovesthis

Mywifelovesthis Active Member Gold Member

I dress sexy for both my husband and bulls. But when we all go out together I will dress a bit sluttier for the bulls. They enjoy showing me off in front of hubby and others.

4. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    image.jpeg image.jpeg Husband; "I'd love it if you changed your hair colour from brunette to blonde"
    Me; "No chance!"
    Bull; "You're going blonde!"
    Me; "Of course I will!"

1094TT, Maleslave, big9indic and 12 others like this.
  5. Roy Randall

Roy Randall Active Member

Finland
    Thank You. That's the way it goes....

Ann4BBC likes this.
  6. Cocksly

Cocksly Active Member

Austria
    Sounds familiar :)

Roy Randall likes this.
  7. naomig79

naomig79 Member

Absolutely

Mandy and Brian likes this.
  8. Porkypig

Porkypig Well-Known Member Gold Member

Ahhhh! I see how it goes. Your husband made the mistake of ASKING. Your bull just told you to do it! So, that's what hubby has to do next time............................;).

Ann4BBC and Roy Randall like this.
  9. Ann4BBC

UK
    If hubby told me to do it, I'd shave his hair off! LOL

10. Roy Randall

Finland
    Your quite dominant character over your hubby, was that like that from begin of you relationship / marriage or when did tables turn ? Your also quite confident in good way that beeing cuckold is really making your husband good after all, i cant arque yet i fancy your kind attitude love towards your hubby

richard lester likes this.
  11. Ann4BBC

UK
    From when I started this lifestyle really. Hubby was always desperate for me to start, and to continue in this lifestyle. So over time he's become more compliant or I threaten with stopping or doing it without him being involved. So I always get my own way now!!
    (Another reason to do this lifestyle ladies!!)

1094TT, Maleslave, big9indic and 3 others like this.
  12. Roy Randall

Finland
    Yes, its fun yet at least me when i get older cuckold urge is becoming more powerfull, andWhite LAdies seems to be more dominant due the their age...

Ann4BBC likes this.
  13. Ann4BBC

UK
    image.jpeg
    Yes, and I've noticed hubby getting less confident with his age! Roles reversing!
    Now he prefers the dominant me!

14. Roy Randall

Finland
    Yes, thats what i ment by urge, it makes your dick wait to be cuckolded...submit to your Lady, even selibacy...devotion...voyer..letting your Lady to have great sex with big cocks..

Mywifelovesthis and Ann4BBC like this.
  15. Roy Randall

Finland
    i should lick your boots Mi Lady, by the way where did you get that corsett, it reveals your breast nicely, do your wear that corsett with your lovers or with your hubby...

Ann4BBC likes this.
  16. Ann4BBC

UK
    When I've chatted to black guys they prefer me more slutty dressed rather than the Dom type so not wore it yet with black guys. I sort of would like to have some black cum on it as a souvenir though.
    I'm looking to wear my slutty schoolgirl stuff with my next guy though, think that will look good on the photos! X

1094TT, Maleslave and big9indic like this.
  17. Roy Randall

Finland
    yes thats what i consider, even that corsett looks hot, yet i love your lingeri shots aswell, it was hot when you said that you were serving your Owner days only wearing garted belt and stocking...mayby heel totally nude...what did your hubby think of that....

18. Ann4BBC

UK
    image.jpeg
    Hubby was excited at the thought of it at first. Knowing his wife is walking around a black guys flat in stockings etc. But weekends away, and six months of chastity, him watching films at home by himself, soon started feeling sorry for himself!
    Seeing me like this for my owner!

1094TT, jay nelson, Maleslave and 2 others like this.
  19. Roy Randall

Finland
    so did you had a bush or were you shaved when you serviced your Owner, i heard some black men have started to demand bush instead of shaved pussy ... yes,,very sexy outfit...was your hubby denied or even chacticed, was he allowed to masturbate ..?

#19 Roy Randall, Sep 22, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  20. Ann4BBC

UK
    Ha! I was shaven most of the time, the guys prefer it I think. Hubby was denied the whole six months, although I did jerk him off occasionally as long as he could cum in under a minute!

firedogg81, Maleslave and Roy Randall like this.