Husband versus BULL

Husband: "Sweetie..it would be GREAT if you would wear this mini-skirt, crop-top and 6 inch heels for me as we go out." "Hubs...forget it...I'm NOT that type of girl."

Bull: "Sweetie..it would be GREAT if you would wear this mini-skirt, crop-top and 6 inch heels for me as we go out." "Not a problem.....I LOVE dressing sexy for you."

Sounds familiar :)

Husband: "Sweetie..it would be GREAT if you would wear this mini-skirt, crop-top and 6 inch heels for me as we go out." "Hubs...forget it...I'm NOT that type of girl."

Bull: "Sweetie..it would be GREAT if you would wear this mini-skirt, crop-top and 6 inch heels for me as we go out." "Not a problem.....I LOVE dressing sexy for you."

Absolutely

Your quite dominant character over your hubby, was that like that from begin of you relationship / marriage or when did tables turn ? Your also quite confident in good way that beeing cuckold is really making your husband good after all, i cant arque yet i fancy your kind attitude love towards your hubby

Your quite dominant character over your hubby, was that like that from begin of you relationship / marriage or when did tables turn ?
From when I started this lifestyle really. Hubby was always desperate for me to start, and to continue in this lifestyle. So over time he's become more compliant or I threaten with stopping or doing it without him being involved. So I always get my own way now!!
(Another reason to do this lifestyle ladies!!)

i should lick your boots Mi Lady, by the way where did you get that corsett, it reveals your breast nicely, do your wear that corsett with your lovers or with your hubby...

i should lick your boot mi Lady, by the way where did you get that corsett, it reveals your breast nicely, do your wear that corsett with your lovers or with your hubby...
When I've chatted to black guys they prefer me more slutty dressed rather than the Dom type so not wore it yet with black guys. I sort of would like to have some black cum on it as a souvenir though.
I'm looking to wear my slutty schoolgirl stuff with my next guy though, think that will look good on the photos! X

yes thats what i consider, even that corsett looks hot, yet i love your lingeri shots aswell, it was hot when you said that you were serving your Owner days only wearing garted belt and stocking...mayby heel totally nude...what did your hubby think of that....

image.jpeg
yes thats what i consider, even that corsett looks hot, yet i love your lingeri shots aswell, it was hot when you said that you were serving your Owner days only wearing garted belt and stocking...mayby heel totally nude...what did your hubby think of that....
Hubby was excited at the thought of it at first. Knowing his wife is walking around a black guys flat in stockings etc. But weekends away, and six months of chastity, him watching films at home by himself, soon started feeling sorry for himself!
Seeing me like this for my owner!

so did you had a bush or were you shaved when you serviced your Owner, i heard some black men have started to demand bush instead of shaved pussy ... yes,,very sexy outfit...was your hubby denied or even chacticed, was he allowed to masturbate ..?

Last edited:
so did you had a bush or were you shaved when you serviced your Owner, i heard some black men have started to demand bush instead of shaved pussy ... yes,,very sexy outfit...was your hubby denied or even chacticed
Ha! I was shaven most of the time, the guys prefer it I think. Hubby was denied the whole six months, although I did jerk him off occasionally as long as he could cum in under a minute!

Back