Husband ****** to have sex with a person in a humiliating manner.

For some yo. Fuck this *******. Let me ask str8 the fuck up. Is the equation correct 100% of the time on this site. Male= females females=males. If such is true. What makes straight bull a bull. What about all the fucking hot bitches from the local area man fuck. Enjoy what you enjoy. Nobody will be ****** to do anything they ain't willing to.
For me its just enjoying sex in all its way
When my wife and i contact a bull we discuss every thing im not gay but if i feel the urge while im watching my wife ill suck his dick and get penetrated as he pleases to satisfy me and my wife urges for black meat in some cases i get the first load of his cum deep inside my ass 🥰

I have some prison ******* fantasies, I‘m put in a cell with two black men and they make me their bitch, using me in ways I’ve never imagined. Well maybe I have imagined lol
Ugh yes this is becoming more and more of a fantasy for me too. Sucking on a big black cock while my wife watches and giggles. Cleaning up my wife’s pussy after she’s been thoroughly used and creampied by a big black man.

My husband has long wondered why feminization is so desired by cuckold lovers. My husband so far preferred to be abused, slapped, even kicked and helpless when they use me like a whore next to him.
However, while browsing through this Bi forum, and also as we both read a few articles about the methods by which prisoners were tortured, something suddenly interested him.
The most turned on motive was reading about inmates being to engage in sexual activity. But usually it was done in a way that was intimidating and degrading.
My husband has this fantasy of being ****** to have sex (he is streight) with another man - that would be very humiliating. The fat bulls would watch and give more humiliating orders while ne - wife walked on my knees and sucking their dicks.

It's a fantasy for now, but it's nice if you could add something to this fantasy.
This is one fantasy I wish would come true for me also

Mio marito si è chiesto a lungo perché la femminilizzazione sia così desiderata dagli amanti del cornuto. Mio marito finora ha preferito essere maltrattato, schiaffeggiato, persino preso a calci e impotente quando mi usano come una puttana accanto a lui.
Tuttavia, durante la navigazione in questo forum di Bi, e anche mentre entrambi leggevamo alcuni articoli sui metodi con cui venivano torturati i prigionieri, improvvisamente qualcosa lo interessò.
Il motivo più eccitante era leggere che i detenuti erano impegnati in attività sessuali. Ma di solito veniva fatto in modo intimidatorio e degradante.
Mio marito ha questa fantasia di essere costretto a fare sesso (è etero) con un altro uomo - sarebbe molto umiliante. I tori grassi guardavano e davano ordini più umilianti mentre la mia moglie camminava sulle mie ginocchia e succhiava i loro cazzi.

È una fantasia per ora, ma sarebbe bello se potessi aggiungere qualcosa a questa fantasia.
Nonostante io abbia scritto una lunga storia di cuckoldism ambientata a Spišská Sobota, con la presenza della BBC, la loro presenza in Slovacchia è sicuramente minima. Tuttavia, se tuo marito ha un po' di pazienza, forse potrebbe accontentarsi dell'esercito russo.
Mio marito si è chiesto a lungo perché la femminilizzazione sia così desiderata dagli amanti del cornuto. Mio marito finora ha preferito essere maltrattato, schiaffeggiato, persino preso a calci e impotente quando mi usano come una puttana accanto a lui.
Tuttavia, durante la navigazione in questo forum di Bi, e anche mentre entrambi leggevamo alcuni articoli sui metodi con cui venivano torturati i prigionieri, improvvisamente qualcosa lo interessò.
Il motivo più eccitante era leggere che i detenuti erano impegnati in attività sessuali. Ma di solito veniva fatto in modo intimidatorio e degradante.
Mio marito ha questa fantasia di essere costretto a fare sesso (è etero) con un altro uomo - sarebbe molto umiliante. I tori grassi guardavano e davano ordini più umilianti mentre la mia moglie camminava sulle mie ginocchia e succhiava i loro cazzi.

È una fantasia per ora, ma sarebbe bello se potessi aggiungere qualcosa a questa fantasia.

2 guys that were Leslies fuck buds came over one evening with a bottle, they did thier shots and one took his dick out and was waving it around, Leslie was on her period and NOT in a sexual mood due to cramps... She just looked at me and straight away told me to take him to the bedroom and take care of his dick for him. He walked right up to my face with his dick half hard and said "take it right here bitch" I could not resit I just opened my mouth and in he went. Within minutes I was naked and both of them were taking turns on me as Leslie watched and did things in the apartment. One of the guys I had sucked off a few times the other I really didnt know more than saw him leave once when I came home. While they fucked me over the sofa they kept talking to Leslie like I was some toy they shared. Although totally humiliating I came twice (uncontrolably) all over myself to their delight they showed Leslie as they pounded me watching my little dick ooze cum all over myself. Side note Leslie got pregnant and moved in with the guy she thought was the Daddy and the 2 that were over that night would pop by after drinking , I would answer the door and they would walk right in telling me to strip if i wasnt already naked , like they owned me even tho she had moved out long before

2 guys that were Leslies fuck buds came over one evening with a bottle, they did thier shots and one took his dick out and was waving it around, Leslie was on her period and NOT in a sexual mood due to cramps... She just looked at me and straight away told me to take him to the bedroom and take care of his dick for him. He walked right up to my face with his dick half hard and said "take it right here bitch" I could not resit I just opened my mouth and in he went. Within minutes I was naked and both of them were taking turns on me as Leslie watched and did things in the apartment. One of the guys I had sucked off a few times the other I really didnt know more than saw him leave once when I came home. While they fucked me over the sofa they kept talking to Leslie like I was some toy they shared. Although totally humiliating I came twice (uncontrolably) all over myself to their delight they showed Leslie as they pounded me watching my little dick ooze cum all over myself. Side note Leslie got pregnant and moved in with the guy she thought was the Daddy and the 2 that were over that night would pop by after drinking , I would answer the door and they would walk right in telling me to strip if i wasnt already naked , like they owned me even tho she had moved out long before
as it should be for bottom sissys like us

Back