Husband seeking BBC for Wife. NY/NJ

Ugh this is taking sooooo long. I need to make new friends. Lol
I hear ya. The screening process takes time. thats why I always recommend couples try and screen 2 or 3 men at once. I work solo most of the time, although there are a couple men on this site who are totally ready to join me for a group situation with a woman. But I like to coach, mentor and train cuckold men, I have a chat group with 3 local guys in NY and NJ.

I am currently vetting serious males to fuck my wife. We are currently interested in another male for spit roast and possible dp,dvp. You will also have time to fuck her while I take pics.

We reside in Upstate NY/ And frequently visit Central NJ

Wife is interested in Light-skinned men,
She likes men with Dreads.
And seeing as I’ve never had a six pack she would like to feel some abs.
These are not exclusive jus her interest she is open to other features.

Not bragging I have an 8 inch cock and would really like to see her take more. So I would like for possible bulls to be bigger or at least thicker than I. We both agree that if we are to fuck ppl outside of our relationship we might as well go after the bigger and better. Like when she brings me females she doesn’t bring ones with smaller tits and smaller ass. The same applies here.

Sorry for the novel jus trying to be upfront.

Only keeping post up for limited time.
View attachment 4003332
I'm in NYC... fit the criteria... let me know

I am currently vetting serious males to fuck my wife. We are currently interested in another male for spit roast and possible dp,dvp. You will also have time to fuck her while I take pics.

We reside in Upstate NY/ And frequently visit Central NJ

Wife is interested in Light-skinned men,
She likes men with Dreads.
And seeing as I’ve never had a six pack she would like to feel some abs.
These are not exclusive jus her interest she is open to other features.

Not bragging I have an 8 inch cock and would really like to see her take more. So I would like for possible bulls to be bigger or at least thicker than I. We both agree that if we are to fuck ppl outside of our relationship we might as well go after the bigger and better. Like when she brings me females she doesn’t bring ones with smaller tits and smaller ass. The same applies here.

Sorry for the novel jus trying to be upfront.

Only keeping post up for limited time.
View attachment 4003332
Hey I’m in Philly I’ll love to get your wife I’m pretty experienced

We are in SI NY ..Like to play in NJ ..We are real but very strict to our profile notes .
We have the same screen name on Fet & AFF ...Scarlett has her own profile here but wants me involved .
For the honest good guys out there ....I know how hard it is for us to connect as we are very specific .
Especially the Bi Aspect .
But the fakes and guys that just don't get what we want give us a headache ....lol
Anyone we've met went pretty easy . But we've been stood up so that is why we are jaded .

We are in SI NY ..Like to play in NJ ..We are real but very strict to our profile notes .
We have the same screen name on Fet & AFF ...Scarlett has her own profile here but wants me involved .
For the honest good guys out there ....I know how hard it is for us to connect as we are very specific .
Especially the Bi Aspect .
But the fakes and guys that just don't get what we want give us a headache ....lol
Anyone we've met went pretty easy . But we've been stood up so that is why we are jaded .
That's understandable. If you want you can dm me

Back