Husband seeking BBC for Wife. NY/NJ

Sex07funcpl

Couple
Real Person
I am currently vetting serious males to fuck my wife. We are currently interested in another male for spit roast and possible dp,dvp. You will also have time to fuck her while I take pics.

We reside in Upstate NY/ And frequently visit Central NJ

Wife is interested in Light-skinned men,
She likes men with Dreads.
And seeing as I’ve never had a six pack she would like to feel some abs.
These are not exclusive jus her interest she is open to other features.

Not bragging I have an 8 inch cock and would really like to see her take more. So I would like for possible bulls to be bigger or at least thicker than I. We both agree that if we are to fuck ppl outside of our relationship we might as well go after the bigger and better. Like when she brings me females she doesn’t bring ones with smaller tits and smaller ass. The same applies here.

Sorry for the novel jus trying to be upfront.

Only keeping post up for limited time.
8040D37B-4C4F-4D68-81D2-C382C4E4BCEA.jpeg

Last edited:
I am currently vetting serious males to fuck my wife. We are currently interested in another male for spit roast and possible dp,dvp. You will also have time to fuck her while I take pics.

Not bragging I have an 8 inch cock and would really like to see her take more. So I would like for possible bulls to be bigger or at least thicker than I. We both agree that if we are to fuck ppl outside of our relationship we might as well go after the bigger and better. Like when she brings me females she doesn’t bring ones with smaller tits and smaller ass. The same applies here.

View attachment 4003332
Location? I'm from the jersey shore

View attachment 4003332
Wow .my bad luck

View attachment 4003332
I’d love the profile information. I live in south jersey , Burlington county.id relish the opportunity to play.

View attachment 4003332
🙋🏾‍♂️

View attachment 4003332
Damn she is a sexy ass woman I'm in the NYC area I have dreads I'm 10in bbc but like I said I'm in NYC

No not at all this pandemic has put a stop to just about everything
Safety first. Things will change in July - a lot of bulls left the city, so the competition will be less intense too. any guys that dont play games, get their act straight and just learn how to please women sexually are going to clean up :)

Back