Husband relegated...

There was a time when I'd have sex with my wife once every couple of weeks, not much you might think but I'd love to get that much action now.

Due to my sexual inadequacies (I have a fairly small penis and a cum way too quickly), my wife took a lover. His prowess, stamina and huge black cock soon resulted in my having sex less and less. Not that I would change things now, we are where we are and I get to most intense thrill when I am able to watch/listen to them in action.

Her lover knows how often my wife and I have sex. I think they allow it so as to remind them just how awful I am in bed, she delights in making me cum in seconds, sighing and then rolling over in mock disappointment. Compaired to her lover to lasts for as long as she wants and fucks her hard each time they meet. He said something to me recently that hit home, I found it hard to hear and humiliating. I also found it made me very horny and have not stopped thinking about it. He said "I've been fucking your wife for a 6 months now, in that time you've had sex with her just 3 times, I've had her 159 times"

I worked it out, thats 6 times a week. I know they fuck at least twice when they meet so that sounds about right.

Has anyone else tales of their denial and relegation?

Back