Husband made me want to hook up with black migrant

(Husband told me to post this here, if this post goes well, I might post more)

Hello everyone,

Lately, my husband and I were talking alot about letting me hook up with random guys and I definitely enjoy those ideas.
Note, that I'm a slut in bed and a huge size queen.
Note also that I'm not on any birth control.
So, my husband then also mentioned the idea of me fucking bareback, without protection. Even though I don't want to get pregnant, I really enjoyed this idea, risking pregnancy with random guys, using only the pullout method (that's how we always had sex, and it always worked fine for us).

Now, a few days ago, I told my husband about a black, very likely illegal migrant I met in the park, on my way from the gym. He already hit on me several times, and although I find him quite unattractiv, even disgusting, I couldn't help myself but spot the huge bulge in his dirty sweatpants. The fantasy of hooking up with him and playing this risky game got me really horny, so I thought about giving him my number, but wanted to ask my husband first if thats something he would be okay with. No surprise, he got hard within seconds.

So, the next time he hits on me, I will slip him my number.

Hello everyone,

Lately, my husband and I were talking alot about letting me hook up with random guys and I definitely enjoy those ideas.
So, my husband then also mentioned the idea of me fucking bareback, without protection. Even though I don't want to get pregnant, I really enjoyed this idea, risking pregnancy with random guys, using only the pullout method (that's how we always had sex, and it always worked fine for us).

Now, a few days ago, I told my husband about a black, very likely illegal migrant I met in the park, on my way from the gym. He already hit on me several times, and although I find him quite unattractiv, even disgusting, I couldn't help myself but spot the huge bulge in his dirty sweatpants. The fantasy of hooking up with him and playing this risky game got me really horny, so I thought about giving him my number, but wanted to ask my husband first if thats something he would be okay with. No surprise, he got hard within seconds.

Awesome, you won't regret it, good husband too, both are lucky

Hello everyone,

O wow so hot please tell more x

(Mein Mann hat mir gesagt, dass ich das hier posten soll. Wenn dieser Beitrag gut läuft, werde ich vielleicht noch mehr posten.)

Hallo an alle,

In letzter Zeit haben mein Mann und ich viel darüber gesprochen, mich mit zufälligen Typen treffen zu dürfen, und diese Ideen gefallen mir auf jeden Fall.
Beachten Sie, dass ich eine Schlampe im Bett und eine riesige Königin bin.
Beachten Sie auch, dass ich keine Verhütungsmittel nehme.
Also erwähnte mein Mann dann auch die Idee, dass ich ohne Sattel und ohne Schutz ficke. Auch wenn ich nicht schwanger werden möchte, hat mir die Idee wirklich Spaß gemacht, eine Schwangerschaft mit zufällig ausgewählten Männern zu riskieren und nur die Pull-out-Methode zu verwenden (so hatten wir immer Sex, und es hat bei uns immer gut geklappt).

Vor ein paar Tagen erzählte ich meinem Mann von einem schwarzen, höchstwahrscheinlich illegalen Einwanderer, den ich auf dem Weg vom Fitnessstudio im Park traf. Er hat mich schon mehrmals angemacht und obwohl ich ihn ziemlich unattraktiv, ja sogar ekelhaft finde, konnte ich nicht anders, als die riesige Beule in seiner schmutzigen Jogginghose zu entdecken. Die Fantasie, mich mit ihm zu treffen und dieses riskante Spiel zu spielen, machte mich richtig geil, also dachte ich darüber nach, ihm meine Nummer zu geben, wollte aber zuerst meinen Mann fragen, ob er damit einverstanden wäre. Kein Wunder, er wurde innerhalb von Sekunden hart.

Wenn er mich also das nächste Mal anmacht, werde ich ihm meine Nummer zustecken.
Ich würde es an deiner Stelle richtig genießen

Hello everyone,

It is TEMPTING, isn't it!! When I was in high school growing up in a very rural area, I always thought it would be exciting to let one of the "pickers" (mexican guys that travel the summer/fall picking crops) have sex and hopefully end up pregnant as a result, maybe not even knowing which of several it could be!! Hope you will provide updates on how this goes for you........VERY exciting. (the wife)

Sounds exactly like a man. Hubby made me post this. And then all the random details that fit right into the male cuckhold corner. And all of the guys fell hook line and sinker. Gentelman- woman dont write like this. This is not a female poster. I bet my pumps on it. Unverified and no posts. Come on think with the big head now!

Last edited:
Sounds exactly like a man. Hubby made me post this. And then all the random details that fit right into the male cuckhold corber. And all of the guys fell hook line and sinker. Gentelman- woman dont write like this. This is not a female poster. I bet my pumps on it. Unverified and no posts. Come on think with the big head now!
Fun fantasy tho. (the wife)

Yep definitely hit all the ques and markers of a dude typing some sick fantasy of his wife risking STD/STI and getting pregnant by some dirty person they know nothing about...
Why would you make or subject your better half to this nonsense?
What mental health issues even makes it plausible..
How does one think, hell yeah, you got AIDS or HIV, and a nice case of herpes and I love that I ruined a whole good wife by making her to carry a little that some random won't help support...

Hello everyone,

I would love to see how it will go and if you manage to get him in you!!

Hello everyone,

One way or other dem whyte bitch s will be getting that Black migrants cock haha

Sounds exactly like a man. Hubby made me post this. And then all the random details that fit right into the male cuckhold corber. And all of the guys fell hook line and sinker. Gentelman- woman dont write like this. This is not a female poster. I bet my pumps on it. Unverified and no posts. Come on think with the big head now!
Exactly, more nonsense…

Hello everyone,

Just remember safety first, for you and family. An safety from any std's . If this is just fantasy an dirty talk have fun. It is a horny story though 😁😉👍👍 just be safe

Hello everyone,

Tell your husband to let you ride on this big black cock. I'm very sure you will squirt the whole time while you on it. It goes very deep and gets iron hard.

Attachments

• 20230912_071632.jpg
    20230912_071632.jpg
    994.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Message_1674032504549.jpg
    Message_1674032504549.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45

Hello everyone,

No follow up?

Back