Husband made me want to hook up with black migrant

(Husband told me to post this here, if this post goes well, I might post more)

Hello everyone,

Lately, my husband and I were talking alot about letting me hook up with random guys and I definitely enjoy those ideas.
Note, that I'm a slut in bed and a huge size queen.
Note also that I'm not on any birth control.
So, my husband then also mentioned the idea of me fucking bareback, without protection. Even though I don't want to get pregnant, I really enjoyed this idea, risking pregnancy with random guys, using only the pullout method (that's how we always had sex, and it always worked fine for us).

Now, a few days ago, I told my husband about a black, very likely illegal migrant I met in the park, on my way from the gym. He already hit on me several times, and although I find him quite unattractiv, even disgusting, I couldn't help myself but spot the huge bulge in his dirty sweatpants. The fantasy of hooking up with him and playing this risky game got me really horny, so I thought about giving him my number, but wanted to ask my husband first if thats something he would be okay with. No surprise, he got hard within seconds.

So, the next time he hits on me, I will slip him my number.
Just keep this a fantasy.............

I could go on about disease risk and all, but I think it would fall on deaf ears.

Hello everyone,

Lately, my husband and I were talking alot about letting me hook up with random guys and I definitely enjoy those ideas.
So, my husband then also mentioned the idea of me fucking bareback, without protection. Even though I don't want to get pregnant, I really enjoyed this idea, risking pregnancy with random guys, using only the pullout method (that's how we always had sex, and it always worked fine for us).

Now, a few days ago, I told my husband about a black, very likely illegal migrant I met in the park, on my way from the gym. He already hit on me several times, and although I find him quite unattractiv, even disgusting, I couldn't help myself but spot the huge bulge in his dirty sweatpants. The fantasy of hooking up with him and playing this risky game got me really horny, so I thought about giving him my number, but wanted to ask my husband first if thats something he would be okay with. No surprise, he got hard within seconds.

There is something about this that is very titillating!! I can imagine myself ending up pregnant by someone like this and only knowing my baby will be Black!! VERY hot, in my current state of mind. J (the wife)

Just remember safety first, for you and family. An safety from any std's . If this is just fantasy an dirty talk have fun. It is a horny story though 😁😉👍👍 just be safe
Great reminder about the difference between fantasy and reality. The consequences are different since the real world adds factors that our fantasies do not.

Hello everyone,

That sounds pretty hot to do wish you could get with me!

Back